Chick-fil-a

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

When you can't control your own mind, imagination specifically, you create your own revulsion.

#31     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Is it just like in the south? All I'm saying is I have never seen a chic fil a or however the fuck it's spelled. I am a huge fan of fried biscuits in the morning. like even BK or MCD bacon egg cheese biscuits with hash browns are awesome to me.

#32     Aug 2, 2012
  3. I'm going to start a chain that includes everyone. We will serve fried roosters AND cats. Eat whatever you want.

#33     Aug 2, 2012
  4. Facts are Chic filet has tasty chicken sandwiches--- who cares if fundamental Christians or Ru Paul and Liberace' owns it? Their chicken is quite delicious!

#34     Aug 2, 2012
  5. ==========
    Well with the Chicago mayor attempting to bully Chick fillet;
    i want to make a contribution, to Chick Fillet Appreciation day.

Genesis 19 says '' Two angels came into Sodom...[They smote a crowd of militant sodomites in a way they never forgot....]{Then the next day , the judgement increased to fire & brimstone]}
    The Lord rained on sodom fire & brimstone fire from the LORD out of heaven.

And it came to pass when the LORD destroyed the cities[5 cities ] of the plain, the LORD remembered Abraham & sent [saved ] Lot from the overthrow... Genesis 19

It sounds like some are simply trying to limit my or Chick Fillet's free speech. They are lieing/calling Gods Word hate speech/intolerance.

Since when is a warning of Gods judgement ''hate speech''?'US is not Sweeden or Canada.I did not refuse to help JPFO[Jews for possession of firearm Ownership,] because they[openly] let a Lesbian in , even though i dont aprove of that Lesbian lifestyle ...

The crooked Chicago mayor cant legally keep Chick fillet out of Chicago anyway:cool:

#35     Aug 2, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Looks like they are in about 38 states and D.C.
    If you would like to visit one, just go to their website and check the restaurant locator.

#36     Aug 2, 2012
  7. As a native of the ATL, Chic-Fil-A has some great food!

Again, my position is, as long as they don't try to ban open gays from eating there, the CEO can say whatever he wants.

#37     Aug 2, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

And my position is, if the company is private then he can say whatever he wants. And it is, which is why he still has his job.

#38     Aug 2, 2012
  9. I agree with that also.

#39     Aug 2, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

I believe freedom of speech should be available for any citizen.
    But then, I'm not a Democrat, so...

#40     Aug 2, 2012