Chick-fil-a

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 1, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! The funny part is I never really paid much attention to Chick-fil-a. There are two in my area, and I had never been in either until now.

Can you imagine how much the advertising Chick fil a received would have cost? Wow!

#21     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That KFC manager will also receive a "suggestion" from Management to take that message down.

#22     Aug 2, 2012
  3. All kinds of support across the nation, and no riots, no violence, no problems at all. We'll see if the radical left ruins it with some of their usual antics.

#23     Aug 2, 2012
  4. lol

where are these places? ive never seen one.. im serious

#24     Aug 2, 2012
  5. stu

stu

All Chik-fil-A's gay workers must be cool with the extra trade if just for their own job security.

#25     Aug 2, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

They are going to send gays into Chick-fil-a to kiss. You know there is going to be some gays who are going to take it way to far and start making out in front of kids just so they can create a disturbance.

Just imagine Barney Frank tongue kissing some guy. How long could you tolerate such an act while trying to eat?

#26     Aug 2, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

You got to get out more, brother Pig.

#27     Aug 2, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

And then the cops will be afraid to arrest them for fear of protest from the homosexuals.
    Oh my goodness, where does it all end in this divided country?
    Who secedes first: Arizona, Texas, another state?

#28     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Apparently, wherever manly men come to discuss their manliness with other manly men. Just look in the distance for a large quivering mass of lumberjack apparel and that's where you'll find an outlet. Works better than GPS. And be sure to try their fried chicken breakfast sandwich.

#29     Aug 2, 2012
  10. No doubt! I fully expect a couple of sword swallowers to be gobbling their boyfriends goo-bazooka right in front of everyone.

#30     Aug 2, 2012