Chick Fil-A mess..The Rennick solution

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Chick fila can put all this behind them by agreeing to switch to 2-man cow costumes and sponsoring the Olympic Bobsled and Luge teams.
    Running ads on American Idol too.

Rennick Kissinger out:cool:

2. I'm conflicted because those gay-haters make such delicious chicken. Maybe I'll only eat it if it's been shoplifted rather than paid for.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Chic fil-a is genius with this one! They've gotten 30 years worth of advertisement!

I've gotta laugh. I don't each much fried food, but for the past two days I've been driving through Chic fil-a getting chicken strips. Damn those are good!

In fact, I'm getting hungry now. Starting to crave some goodies. Hope I don't piss off any of the sign holding queers on my way through the lot :D as I patronize my now favorite non politically correct, well run IMO business.

Ooh rah!

4. Brass

Brass

Overcompensation much?

5. 1) I'm sending some money to your PayPal account! :D
    2) Chick-Fil-A may be able to curry favor with gays/queers/fags/homos by offering a sausage sandwich on the menu. :cool:

6. BAHAHAHAHAHA, i'm telling that one at the VFW tonight. We are roasting one of the old WW2 fellas.

:cool:

7. 5-dollar, foot-long....... :cool:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm certainly going to make a point of patronizing their business more often.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Me too! I never really paid much attention to Chick fil a, but I sure do now. And surprisingly, I'm getting addicted to those chicken strips! Wow, they're good!

10. The other day i went into the store and it was more packed than in & out burger. Aug 1, is chick-fil-a appreciation day. So i will be eating there tommorrow.

#10     Aug 1, 2012