Chicagoland.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Teen Mob Hits Walgreens On The Mag Mile

CHICAGO (CBS) ¡ª The teenage robbery mobs are at it again on North Michigan Avenue.

Some 50 young people barged into a Walgreens at Michigan and Chicago on the Magnificent Mile on Tuesday afternoon. They took bottled drinks and sandwiches off the shelves, then ran off, CBS 2¡äs Suzanne Le Mignot reports.

A police report says authorities were able to nab three of the thieves.

Walgreens says the store is working with police, helping investigators with video from the store security camera.

The Mag Mile earlier this year was hit by similar mobs of young thieves. Attacks on commuters and bicyclists have become violent, and police have stepped up patrols.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/06/23/teen-mob-hits-walgreens-off-the-mag-mile-steals/

2. BSAM

BSAM

Chicago sounds like a really wonderful place.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's the land of Blue. Democratic governor. Democratic state house. Democratic mayor. Democratic city council. Democratic alderman. It's a lefty's wet dream!

4. True, so many victims...those 50 young lads.

5. The "teens" and "youths" strike again huh?

6. Max E.

Max E.

Pile all of these democrats up with Obama, and an outisder might just come to the conclusion that Chicago is full of shit.... :D

7. BSAM

BSAM

You guys don't think Rahm Emanuel will fix everything?

8. Max E.

Max E.

I think he will...... He seems to have a rocksolid deficit solution.... "Tax the shit out of the rich"

:D

9. BSAM

BSAM

Maybe they need some help and advice from the good leaders in Detroit.

10. I will give chitown this though. It is a clean ass city. It does't smell like shit, or is littered with trash like other east coast cities. philly, new york, etc... I guess those tax dollars do go somewhere.

#10     Jun 24, 2011