Chicagoans: Student Looking For Internship/Runner/Assistant Postion

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Busta21, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Busta21

Busta21

Hey guys I am a making the move to Chicago from Arizona in 3 weeks to pursue my passion in trading. Currently in school at Grand Canyon University & switched to the online portion to finish up my remaining credits in Finance & Economics.

Looking for an internship/junior trader/assistant opening at a Chicago firm.

To give some background....I worked at Charles Schwab when I was 19 for about 8 months then my online printing and direct mail business that was started in high school took off so I decided to open up shop into a full on company with 6 full time employees producing $20-$30/M a month in sales.

I have a 3.6 GPA as of current and am very motivated to learn. ( I soak up information like a sponge) and am hyper focused with finance.

If any of you can lend me some direction or a referral I would greatly appreciate it.

On my end, I can provide referrals from business owners who I have worked with in the past during my time at my company who can attest to my hard work, integrity and customer service.

Thank you.

2. Quote from Busta21:

Currently in school at Grand Canyon University ---> :D (aka, U of Phoenix or DeVry)

Looking for an internship/junior trader/assistant opening at a Chicago firm. :D

then my online printing and direct mail business that was started in high school took off so I decided to open up shop into a full on company with 6 full time employees producing $20-$30/M a month in sales. :D

The punch line was 20-30M in monthly sales and you are looking for an internship. Next, the CEO of Trader Joe's wil give it all up to pursue his dream of bagging groceries :D

3. Busta21

Busta21

GFY.