Chicago Traders Meetup

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, May 20, 2008.

1. OK, I have locked up the location for the Chicago get-together. 6PM on June 5.

The Buckingham Athletic Club is conveniently located on the 3rd floor of the 440 S. LaSalle building, also known as One Financial Place, home to the Chicago Stock Exchange.

http://www.stocktrading.com/chicago2008.html

Room for a few more, please PM or email to: donbright@brighttrading.net

Thanks!

Don

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

What does this get together entail?

3. Hi John...I'll call you when I get to town anyway. But this is mostly social, a couple of GS people, couple of exchange "big whigs" - showing some software from my programmer types at Zoe Trading (Austin)... and a few of my traders. Hopefully Ben Lichtenstein will join us as well.

90% social, I hope you can come by for a bit... let me know. Bring a trader or two if you like. I expect 20-25 is all, not nearly as big as the NYC event, LOL.

Don

4. Dang, I have 2 kids with baseball games and the wife has a class, so can't help me out. Can you record it? Kiddding, but then I could have a drink and schmooz with myself while I watch it. :D

5. LOL.

Don

6. OK, one more bump. We have about 20-25 or so for Chicago. The CEO's of the Chicago Exchange and One Chicago are going to join us. A handful of Bright Traders, a couple of GS people. And, about 12 or so from ET and emails. I invited Ben Lichtenstein as well, hopefully he'll be able to make it.

I'll probably cut it off at around 30 or so... so please PM or email me if you're coming.

Maverick, I have you on the list....

Don