Chicago Trader Services?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by r-in, Mar 10, 2006.

1. r-in

r-in

Anyone have any information on them or work with them? Thanks

2. I believe the firm is called Chicago Trading Services. their website is http://www.chicagotradingservices.com/
    Looks like they are still putting the site together, but there is contact info.

3. ndjeff7

ndjeff7

Strategery is right, they are called Chicago Trading Services and I've been a client for quite a while and have nothing but good things to say about them.

4. bcgator

bcgator

I have known the owners for years and have done business with them over the last 3. They provide everything I could ever need with regards to software, clearing, and support. I depend on them daily and have not had any major issues. Contact them about your situation. They are stand up guys, and I assume they will be able to accomodate your needs.:cool:

5. CAX49

CAX49

I know a guy from my firm that went with them to set up his own trading group. I pretty sure he is happy with his situation and his group has grown to about 15 traders in the past six months. The packages the offered him are obviously working out with him, but I have no personal experience. Are they still out of the CBOE? Gator do you have an "in" there... I am thinking about setting up my own group.

6. rtrading

rtrading

I agree! Great guys to deal with. They have great support and leverage for remote traders. I highly reccommend them.

Good luck!

7. Do they have an office to trade from in the Chicago?

8. rtrading

rtrading

yes.

9. Where is their JBO located? I assume that's the set-up. And what software are they providing?

The website leaves me hanging in suspense.:p

10. r-in

r-in

Thank you all for the input! I will give them a call. Their rates seem a bit high, but service has a price too.

#10     Mar 14, 2006