Chicago Sun-Times Blames Olympics Loss On Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Oct 5, 2009.

1. We all knew this was coming:

Chicago Sun-Times Blames Olympics Loss On...Bush!
    By Noel Sheppard
    October 5, 2009 - 10:31 ET

"President Obama could not undo in one year the resentment against America that President Bush and others built up for years."

So claim some famous and some notso famous Chicagoans is the reason the Windy City lost its bid for the 2016 Olympics Friday.

And the Chicago Sun-Times was more than willing to quote them all on Saturday:

Wow! Someone should tell Jackson America refused to sign the Kyoto Treaty in -- wait for it -- 1997! But there's more:

Wow! So when she travelled to Rio in 2004, there was resentment towards America. Wasn't that all supposed to change with the election of Obama?

Apparently not:

Well, if you don't know if that's it, why repeat it?

Exit question: will Bush Derangement Syndrome ever end, or will the left in this nation be forever able to blame the world's ills on our 43rd President?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Chicago Sun-Times Blames Olympics Loss On Bush"

3. Ricter

Ricter

Love me or hate me, just don't ignore me. Americans will keep casting about for an explanation. We must be, after all, the center of every issue.

4. The US has hosted 4 games in the past 30 years, and 2 of the last 7 games. They at least have to pretend the thing is global.

5. Exit question: will Bush Derangement Syndrome ever end, or will the left in this nation be forever able to blame the world's ills on our 43rd President? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell no, it will never end. Like racism, it's an ace in the hole when all else fails. The radical left will never take ownership or responsibility for anything they muck up.

6. Bush? lol. If the job was getting done, Bush would be long forgotten.

7. Ricter

Ricter

The radical right also uses racism when all else fails.

8. Yes. The right hope/want the left to use racism so the right can use that racism from the left to say...see, the left is using racism.
    But no one really care about racism, just politics game.