Chicago Prop firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jswieton, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Flexibility in your trading and products or you will eventually be passed up by the next market with action.

TC

#31     Oct 8, 2005
  2. Guys

This is in response to all the posts in regards to ECHO NYC I haven't been on the board because I have been to busy trading and running a business. Jungleland I am the Director of East Coast operations for ECHO. I think it has been a long time since you were at the company. I actually have no idea who you are or what happened to you. I actually have over 170 traders in the ECHO NYC office and we actually give out the majority of our deals in writing especially if a trader requests it.

Any questions about ECHO direct them towards the 800 number on the website and they will get you in touch with the right person in your area to get you the proper deal.

Best Regards,

Brian

#32     Oct 10, 2005
  3. Guys,

This guy Jungleland cracks me up. If you talk to any ECHO trader im sure they are very happy. The company has grown hundreds of traders over the last three years and with the ML acquisition of PAX things have gotten even better. This kind of touting and negative posting is just not called for. We run a extremely honest business anyone who has done business with myself, Jeff, Rob, or any of the ECHO partners will have nothing but good things to say.

Best of Luck,

Brian

#33     Oct 10, 2005
  4. cml2949

cml2949

Hey Brian ,

I read your posts and Echo seems like a great company .. I am a graduate looking to join a Trading Group here in Chicago.. I'm looking for a Junior Trainee program or a Trading Assistant's Position.. Would you recommend that starting out ECHO is a great start for me ?

Thanks,

Chuck

#34     Oct 11, 2005
  5. Call Vito Sisto 312-260-5785 He runs a great group out of Chicago. He has an excellent training program.

Thanks,

Brian

#35     Oct 11, 2005
  6. cml2949

cml2949

Hey this is great! I appreciate your advise.. If they ask can I tell them you referred me to this number?

Thanks,

Chuck

#36     Oct 11, 2005
  7. cml2949

cml2949

Hey Brian ,

Whom may I be asking for? I believe that Vito Sisto is the CEO of EchoTrade..

Thanks,

Chuck

#37     Oct 11, 2005
  8. Vito is no longer the CEO, he runs a trading group in Chicago.

Yes, you may say I refered you.

#38     Oct 11, 2005
  9. cml2949

cml2949

Thanks Brian .. I will give Vito a try! I welcome any more advice...

Chuck

#39     Oct 12, 2005
  10. Not a problem.......

#40     Oct 12, 2005