Chicago Office Space

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by elindydotcom, Jan 31, 2013.

1. kferenc

kferenc

Realize you have probably already locked into office space, but for anyone else looking suggest you check out Assemble, a new shared office space in the Gold Coast/Old Town (Assemblehq.com). Tours are available now and the space is set to open Aug. 1, 2014. Private glass offices, flexible month-to-month lease terms and full amenities. Perfect location/setting for traders who need privacy but don't want to feel locked in a closet.

#11     Jun 5, 2014
  2. xandman

xandman

#12     Jun 6, 2014
  3. Downers is nice, but it's far west of downtown. An hour's drive from the city. lol I agree with the police station comment. It's glass because it's centered on the floor. Like a fishbowl.

#13     Jun 6, 2014
  4. 2rosy

2rosy

can you get space at rjo/dv. not an office but in the trading room

#14     Jun 6, 2014
  5. Funny that someone popped up this old thread now. I just rented a 16x16 office in a class B building 1 block from the Sears tower. Its a large space for one person but it's a corner office with large windows and the price was right. I was thinking it would be nice to have at least one other trader in it for company. But I'll cross that road when I get to it after moving into the space next week.

-eLindy

#15     Jun 6, 2014