Chicago most corrupt city in the nation!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, "Ron" did. He brought up my trading and asked why I don't leave Chicago. I explained to him why I can't leave. I did not bring it up. Like I said Brass, if you ever want to have an intelligent trading discussion, I'm not going to have that down here, go upstairs in the trading forum.

#21     Feb 15, 2012
  2. Gotta love that redneck logic:D

#22     Feb 15, 2012
  3. Maturity?

From someone rarely leaves his own county, knows little nothing about the state he lives in and thinks people making 35k don't pay taxes?:D

Worse, you are the one who starts getting emotional. Men do not do that Mav, boys do.

#23     Feb 15, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

That's okay. I was just curious about what you meant by that remark. I don't think it warrants disprupting your upstairs thread just to satisfy my curiosity about what you mean by a comment here in the basement about running an office. It was you who had chosen the venue for that remark, after all. You had opened the door. I merely walked through it.

As an aside, I note that you had written a few months ago that we liberals can't trade our way out of a paper bag. (And you didn;t even mention whether that bag was soggy or dry.) So, you were in fact talking about our "professional lives" here in P&R while you choose to keeps yours close to your vest. Why you had chosen to make such an unnecessary remark escapes me for the same reason as the one we're discussing now.

#24     Feb 15, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

There is a difference between speaking about a "group" and actually speaking about our "personal" life. Is Brass going to talk about his job down here? Are you?

Ron, if you want to drive into the city, I'll be more then happy to buy you a beer and talk about my "personal" life. I'm not doing it in P&R. Same goes for Brass.

#25     Feb 15, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

No. But then, I'm not the one who brought it up in the first place. And now you refer to "personal" life whereas in an earlier post it was your "professional" life to which you were referring. So confusing.

#26     Feb 15, 2012
  7. That's what happens you don't get out much:)

#27     Feb 15, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

They are the same. Look Brass, do you want to talk about your personal or professional life down here? I have not seen one of your 30 aliases ever speak about it? I'm waiting.

#28     Feb 15, 2012
  9. I'll be up to collect:D

The GOP is leaning towards Santorum now. I am officially worried about overconfidence from TeamObama now.

#29     Feb 15, 2012
  10. I feel that way too, but this morning from Intrade:

Mitt - 74.9

Santorum - 14.6

Newt - 3.5%

Although the polls are showing that big surge in Santorum, it still looks like Mr. Romney.

c

#30     Feb 15, 2012