Chicago most corrupt city in the nation!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? Ron if you work in a trading community and actually have friends. You know, those people you hang out with and have a beer or two. Nevermind. For those of us who do have friends and a community, they are not all going to pack up and move because I say so. Yeah, you're right, if I wanted to be a hermit and be by myself I could move to Tibet if I wanted to. I kind of like the social community though. Seriously, are we really having this conversation.

#11     Feb 14, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Shouldn't you be squeezing into your white panty hose in preparation for your third shift about now?

#12     Feb 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum, you have some very serious masculinity issues. You really, really need to see a counselor about that.

#13     Feb 15, 2012
  4. More likely, you may lack the social skills to make new friends. You rarely leave the county, and that says a hell of a lot.

#14     Feb 15, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That aspect of Chicago was alot of fun. Going out with friends for a coupla drinks. Great bars in Chicago, some of the best I've ever been in.

And alot of good food too.

Aside from corruption it was a pretty good town to live in. I spent 6 months or so living near Wrigley Field but moved out to the suburbs so my dogs would have some space.

RCG why do you keep whacking people who are being nice to you?

#15     Feb 15, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're the one who wears women's cloths to work pal.

#16     Feb 15, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

What exactly do you mean by "running an office?" And calling Ron "son?" I didn't know there was such an age disparity.

#17     Feb 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Slow down brASS, I'm taking notes from the master on how to offer intellectual debate.

#18     Feb 15, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes. Son, as in a huge disparity in maturity levels. Ron acts like a 12 year old child and what's even funnier is, he admits it. This is P&R so I'm not going to talk about my professional life down here. If you want to ask in the trading forum, feel free.

#19     Feb 15, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

You're the one who mentioned "running an office" here in P&R. I'm not looking for in-depth details of your professional life. Merely context, so I know what the statement means. Do you employ people and, if so, how many?

#20     Feb 15, 2012