Chicago Headhunters -- any advice ?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by vega, Feb 25, 2004.

1. vega

vega

Hey guys,

Just curious if any of you have any experience -- good or bad with headhunters in the Chicago area. If you know of any that specialize in the trading area (even outside of Chicago but with Chicago jobs) I'd love to hear about it.

Vega:D

2. My experience has been good with Chicago head-hunters but in the IT field. Some of the female IT recruiters in Chitown are pretty hot :D

-Fast

3. vega

vega

Not really an IT guy, and I'm familiar with brokerageconsultants, any others out there ????????????

Vega:D

4. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

... And pretty broke ....

The headhunter business is in deep recession and will continue this way for the forseeable future withj further consolidation and liquidation.

Generally you want to stay away from headhunters as they rarely will work in your best interests. If this is your only option then use them but your own networking and marketing will always best represent you. Unles the "headhunter" is willing to sign a detailed representation contract - and they rarely will and this fact attests to their level of integrity - they should be avoided.