Chicago Et Meet

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by demonet, Jan 22, 2004.

1. saxon

saxon

If you see this, please check you ET mailbox (ET homepage, upper left).

...over and out.

saxon

#41     Feb 9, 2004

2. Any chance of meeting outside downtown Chi?

I

#42     Feb 9, 2004
  3. Ice, where are you located? And do you have any suggestions for a place to meet?

-Fast

#43     Feb 9, 2004
  4. well I am directly west of the loop now..... kinda far from downtown; and I think some others live west or north, also in the suburbs.

I like the downtown area, but just can't get real motivated to motor down in cold, snowy weather. Now later on in Spring with some outdoor "scenery" around, count me in! :p

Also, Hooters doesn't do it for me. I wonder is anyone is still a member of EBC; I used to be for years, but not recently. Perhaps meeting there might work. Or a club or lounge out near Schaumburg might attract a few more who live out of loop.

Thinking about it more, the loop is probably most central for the majority.

ICe

#44     Feb 9, 2004
  5. Ice, I'm in Glenview, so Schaumburg actually works better for me. That's why I recommended the Hooters close to O'Hare because it's about the same distance from downtown, and the suburbs.

-Fast

#45     Feb 9, 2004
  6. Ice...PM me on which suburb you're in? You can ride with me if Glenview is closer to you. Aaron Schindler might be with me as well.

-Fast

#46     Feb 9, 2004
  7. ddgb2

ddgb2

FastTrader, just saw your post. I'm also from Glenview. I also would rather meet closer to home. PM me if you want to chat.

#47     Feb 9, 2004
  8. demonet

demonet

I belong to EBC. That wouldn't be a bad place to meet, but I think we should consider places to migrate to if there is a desire for some excitement. Unless you guys want to all go workout. :D

If Hooters is not on everyone's top ten list (and I am fine with that), we should just meet at a good pub or bar/restaurant...maybe that restaurant/bar which used to be Blackhawk--I think its called Jake Melnicks or something. Its big enough and its a good restaurant.

But as always I am open for suggestions.

#48     Feb 9, 2004
  9. I will be there with a CBOE buddy and hope to meet a couple of you guys. I will be at the bar in my trading uniform... jeans and sheatshirt.

Cheers, Joe T.

#49     Feb 9, 2004
  10. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

Damn I'm going to have to drag myself out on Wednes.. Can't miss this opp!

Ok.. I'm sorta confused... Are we meeting at the hooters in downtown Chicago at the end of the month or are we meeting at the one by O'Hare.

If the one by o'hare, I can fit 3 people in my car, and I'll be leaving from downtown. If after that, u guys want to head back East, we can pick a pub and let loose.

-cj

#50     Feb 9, 2004