Chicago Et Meet

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by demonet, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Would like to join up... recently moved to Chicago from Denver. So it's 2/28 at Hooters then? How about a pre-meeting drink at Cactus; say next Weds (2/11) at Cactus at 3:30?

#31     Feb 3, 2004
  2. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

The more the merrier. Make it the 25th (Wed) at 4PM, and you got yourself a deal at Cactus....

lata,
    cj

#32     Feb 3, 2004
  3. okwon

okwon

Something came up, so I won't be able to make it on 2/28. Any possibility of doing it on another day?

#33     Feb 3, 2004
  4. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

We'll have to have one in March, since it's birthday month, and I know everyone's just dying to celebrate James BOND (Bund)''s birthday :D

I may just put together a Chicago Traders Networking group, and meet at various trader-ish places after work once a month too.

#34     Feb 3, 2004
  5. saxon

saxon

cwjcntr,

Sounds like a great idea!

If you run out of trader-ish places, Irish pubs will do just fine.

:cool:

sax

#35     Feb 4, 2004
  6. Irish is good... how about a 4:00PM meeting next week at Pogh Mahone? or Cactus. I live/trade in the area; certainly dead on weekends but an easy place to meet fellow traders after the bell.

#36     Feb 4, 2004
  7. saxon

saxon

cj/JT,

Cactus on Weds (2/11) at 4:00pm sounds cool.

The last time I was there (about 8 yrs ago) I was with a bunch of stockbrokers...(and I was one of them...yikes!) But I thought Cactus was an ok joint.

Hope to see you there.

saxon

#37     Feb 4, 2004
  8. demonet

demonet

I'll join you guys if you don't mind a relative newbie.

#38     Feb 4, 2004
  9. saxon

saxon

Not at all. See you there.

saxon

#39     Feb 5, 2004
  10. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

Won't be there on the 11th, you guys have fun and drink.. when I get back from NYC, I'll post something and maybe we can do another after work drinking thingy before the big Janet Jackson's Restaurant bash that weekend of the 28th..

You can never drink too much! :D

#40     Feb 6, 2004