Chicago Et Meet

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by demonet, Jan 22, 2004.

1. BruceLin

BruceLin

All Saturdays start from noon in February are good. I can probably open sundays if needed.:)

#21     Jan 26, 2004
  2. So far, it looks like Saturday, Feb 28th at around noon might work.

-Fast

#22     Jan 26, 2004
  3. saxon

saxon

Noon?? I've never been up that early...but I'll try.

:cool:

#23     Jan 26, 2004
  4. We can set the time for 2:00 PM or even later for all I care. Actually, I'd prefer it to be around 2-3 PM :D

-Fast

#24     Jan 26, 2004
  5. demonet

demonet

The later the better for me. Drinking before 3:00pm usually is a recipe for disaster come 8:00pm or 9:00pm.

But if everyone has to navigate home by automobile after a few cocktails, I guess its better in the daylight!

Has this been decided to be a lunch, or a lunch followed by subsequent visits to multiple other establishments for additional, but similar merriment?

Parker

NB: I like the verbal confirmation number so far....let's keep it going! This could get really fun!

#25     Jan 26, 2004
  6. You should go to a bar where the Merc traders hang out and get in a fight with them like in the movie The Boiler Room.

"Oh you guys are screeeeen traders? Ooooo! I'm impressed! Hey Charlie did you hear that? A bunch of screeeeen traders are here. Hey guys come over and take a look at the future of trading"

#26     Jan 26, 2004
  7. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

Cactus is downtown, near the CHX/CBOT... Dunno how well they do on a saturday, but Hewters is perfectly fine, and i think the scenery is a little better...

and whatever time ya'll decide is fine by me. I make time for beer!

:D

On a SEPARATE note, if any guys are bored after work some days, and want to hang out with the SCREEEEEEEN traders at cactus, send me a PM.

-cj

#27     Jan 26, 2004
  8. Hmm, 2:00p or 3:00p means that I can ge in some great thoroughbred handicapping before I get there. I may even head over to the local OTB before the event. :)

#28     Jan 27, 2004
  9. saxon

saxon

Gumby Legs in the 4th. It's as sure a thing as the ES on Wednesday.

:cool:

sax

#29     Jan 28, 2004
  10. ttt

#30     Feb 1, 2004