Chicago ET Home

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by saxon, Mar 12, 2004.

1. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

It's Cactus time...

#11     Mar 15, 2004
  2. How about Rivers in the CME?

#12     Mar 15, 2004
  3. saxon

saxon

Thanks, Pro. Never been there, but sounds like a cool spot in the summer (if it's not too formal).

I'm thinking we could let the suggestions keep coming until the end of March, then have a vote.

After that, April 16 @ 5:00pm somewhere might be a good date for a first regular Friday.

Holidays over...tax man paid.......Miller Time!!

:cool:

saxon

#13     Mar 15, 2004
  4. It's a very cool spot and lots of traders hang out there after the markets close. Fridays are packed at the bar, so I would recommend a different day if you choose to go there. Very nice place but not too formal.

http://riversrestaurant.com/default.asp

#14     Mar 17, 2004
  5. Anyone up for a beverage after the close tomorrow? Quad-Witches make me thirsty... man, this market stinks! Global economy looks dodgy too. I'm short everything but oil. My gloomy outlook sure could use some cheer beer.

Cheers, Joe T

#15     Mar 18, 2004
  6. saxon

saxon

Hey Joe!

Thought you had disappeared off the planet or something. Glad to see you back.

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I will add the Bergoff and Poag Mahone's to the list of nominations since you suggested (or endorsed) those previously.

Hope everything went well in Cameroon.

Cheers,
    saxon

#16     Mar 18, 2004
  7. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

Hmm... I am debating... probably not... Fit o rage in trading and my laptop and a $hitload of equip is.. well... Jim Cramered.

Monday, though.. Monday....

welcome back

goes back to cleaning up the glass :mad:

#17     Mar 18, 2004
  8. saxon

saxon

hehe..."Jim Cramered", eh...

Must have been a headlock and a full body slam! (I always thought that guy would make a better announcer for the WWF than for Wall Street).

Chin up, lad. Time is on your side. See you sometime soon.

saxon

#18     Mar 19, 2004
  9. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

I'll be at cactus on monday (mar 22) around 6 or 6:30pm.. More than welcome to join me and whoever else is too drunk to realize i'm a screeeeen trader...

#19     Mar 19, 2004
  10. Good to be home... thanks. Hope to hook up again soon. Check out Mark Whistler's website www.pairstrader.com. His book will be published soon by Wiley press. JT

#20     Mar 21, 2004