Chicago eliminated from Olympics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Billy Mays is on permanent sabbatical. :cool:

#11     Oct 5, 2009
  2. You do realize that Europe has hosted the Olympics 30 times, and North America has hosted 12 times, and South America has hosted ZERO times... Or do you not also understand the make-up of the IOC voting membership as well, or the fact that the USOC is continually frowned upon by the european IOC membership because of how greedy of a "cut" they take from the television rights way above and beyond what other host countries have commanded?

Given your post, my guess is that you have no idea about any of the above.

Congrats, yet another worthless thread on ET. :D

#12     Oct 5, 2009
  3. Congratulations on once again taking a few sentences from someone and extrapolating it into a pile of useless drivel.

My post was about Obama being a failure and you went off rambling about how many times continent "x" has hosted the olympics. WTF is wrong with you?

Thanks for the Googled stats asswipe, but they have nothing to do with my post or this thread.

#13     Oct 5, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Wow, did you ever miss his point. Does he have to list all the premises, or can you make the leap? It's not a big one.

#14     Oct 5, 2009
  5. No, he completely missed my point.

Obama embarrassed himself on the world stage (again), and he has yet to accomplish anything in his 9 months in office.

For all you kool-aid drinkers, please stay on topic and stop googling and posting random Olympic statistics.

Obama couldn't even get Chicago out of the first round of voting.

OBAMA= TOTAL FAILURE

#15     Oct 5, 2009
  6. Ricter, he is unable to make the "leap" or connection because he's completely brain-dead. Facts in evidence are completely meaningless to a "tool" like him who spends most of his posts on ET swimming in a cesspool of rhetoric.

Typical.

#16     Oct 5, 2009
  7. #17     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Well, you've started to giggle uncontrollably.

I assume that will stop, so when it does:

Your subject is "Chicago eliminated from Olympics"

Your first post is "So much for Obama's pull around the world.

Obama is a failure at everything he tries to accomplish"

Were we supposed to believe that your post has nothing to do with your topic, or that it supports it?

#19     Oct 5, 2009
  9. THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD (please read slowly)

Healthcare, Olympics, Economy, (fill in the blank)-

Obama is a failure.

#20     Oct 5, 2009