Chevy Volt takes 27 years before owners save money

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Apr 5, 2012.

1. "You love the Volt not because of what it is or what it does, you love it for what it represents. You love GM. You love greenies. You love it because Obama likes it..."

so transparent.

#321     Apr 11, 2015
    TGregg and Max E. like this.
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Well, you are right about 1 thing, considering the fact that the only 2 gm cars i ever owned were both complete pieces of shit, as well as the fact that GM is a poorly run company, with the sloths at the UAW being the ones who actually build the garbage that the shitty management team tells them to make, myself and others were able to go out on a limb on this one as well, it turns out we were proven right, based on the volts sales its just another turd produced by GM.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    #322     Apr 11, 2015
  3. I was revolted by what Obama did with GM but I have a Tahoe and it is great.

#323     Apr 11, 2015
  4. Max E.

Max E.

One thing that Sandy pointed out that i do actually find accurate is that GM does a way better job of their trucks than their cars, and i think people have caught on to that, but it will only be a matter of time until foreign car manufacturers are able to take over that market as well.

#324     Apr 11, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Half of this is incorrect, have of it is correct. Regardless of the why the Volt failed, it still failed. And we knew it would.

#325     Apr 12, 2015
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#326     Apr 13, 2015