Chevy Volt takes 27 years before owners save money

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Apr 5, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bigarrow claims he is smarter than I and that he has an extraordinarily high IQ but then explains that he is deficient in reading comprehension and communication skills and thinks he should receive some consideration for it. Then he says he is a toughguy who wants to assault me but then complains that he is being bullied and can't take it.

Seems to me that the guy is full of shit. I would like to see the look on his face if he saw me.

I don't make a habit of hurting people but there has been the occasional exception. The last one was in a restaurant in Little Tokyo and I was not charged or even detained. That guy made a choice comment about my asian girlfriend. I think that by now he can eat solid food again. I still frequent that restaurant and the staff is very friendly towards me. The other fellow is banned from the place. Reminds me of P&R.

#21     Apr 6, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't see anywhere in this thread where he is trying to be a bully. Do you try to physically assault everyone who's opinion is stated differently than yours?

#22     Apr 6, 2012
  3. Real life stories like this have no place in these kinds of forums.

The price will come down in time. It needs to at least come down to the current net price with tax credit point to be viable in the future. Remember when iPhone's were $599?

#23     Apr 7, 2012
  4. Wow, you really have some anger issues. You're still bent up about the onboard generator occasionally needing to send power directly to the wheels. Give it up man. You can bash the Volt all you want but it is still the only vehicle of its kind. There are no other vehicles that can use 100% electricity and then switch over to gas when needed.

BTW, I've had mine for two and a half months now, still no gas. I don't see how you can call it a hybrid when it doesn't use gas. I'm also getting 40+ miles to a charge, not 25. Sorry to dissapoint you.

#24     Apr 7, 2012
  5. What is the range electric and gas combined ?

#25     Apr 7, 2012
  6. Do you remember when the manufacture and purchase of iphones was subsidized by the gubbermint?

#26     Apr 7, 2012
  7. 40 miles wouldn't even get me to the office much less the rest of the day.

#27     Apr 7, 2012
  8. That's why I was asking about the total range. Out here in west Texas every where is a drive. 40 miles would take care of the daily in town commutes though.

#28     Apr 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's all?

I'll want 150+ miles under realistic even aggressive driving conditions before I consider an electric.

#29     Apr 7, 2012
  10. Yes but by that standard I don't need a car at all.

Hospital , fire dept and shopping are all less than 2 miles from my home, everything else is delivered or done on the net.

#30     Apr 7, 2012