Chevron - CVX

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landis82, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Just curious if anyone here TRADES this monster?

:D

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Chevron profits jump 36% as crude prices rise
    California's Chevron reported a $3.64 billion quarterly profit that surged up by 36 percent from the first quarter last year. Chevron's revenues grew 13 percent to $37.8 billion and Chief Executive Michael Wirth attributed the growth to rising oil prices and Chevron's increasing oil and gas production volumes. Its oil equivalent production grew 6 percent up to 2.85 million barrels a day. Wirth said oil and gas production in Chevron's expanding Permian Basin presence in West Texas grew 65 percent from last year. (Houston Chronicle)

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. %%
    With the average daily volume ,[6-7 million; XOM 14 million] many are. I buy some gas from them [CVX, XOM]some, not much=my 4 cylinder HMC does not take much to fill up. LOL Good dividend yield for both. I trade/invest in more stuff like QQQ, KEM....... NOT a prediction or stock tip.:cool::cool:

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    Occidental challenges Chevron’s Anadarko acquisition with $57B offer
    [​IMG]
    Houston-based Occidental Petroleum Corp. is publicly throwing its hat in the ring for The Woodlands-based Anadarko Petroleum Corp. The move — which was not unexpected — comes a little over a week after Anadarko agreed to be acquired by California-based Chevron Corp. for $65 per share, or $33 billion collectively. But the Chevron deal comes with a $1 billion breakup fee. (Dallas Business Journal)

5. dealmaker

dealmaker