Cheney's KO of Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 22, 2009.

1. Cheney is a bitter, old fool and it shows.....

#51     May 22, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Although Germany on her part has strictly adhered to the rules of international law in her relations with the United States during every period of the present war, the Government of the United States from initial violations of neutrality has finally proceeded to open acts of war against Germany. The Government of the United States has thereby virtually created a state of war.

I remember my surprise when I've read about this some time ago. Really,really surprised.

#52     May 23, 2009

3. Obama and Emanuel. Two lightweights if there ever were any. Not a big fan of Cheney, but someone needs to balance this out and see how tough they really are.

Also, if you have to continually harp on the prior administration.......makes them look incompetent.

#53     May 23, 2009
  4. Cheney should suggest that Obama and he have a public debate about it.

No teleprompters.

#54     May 23, 2009
  5. Yes, that would be a no brainer.
    [​IMG]

#55     May 23, 2009
  6. All it will take is someone with a stronger personality that will not pull any punches to roll right over over him. Empty suit.............curtain hanging loser. The time is nigh to let it all hang out.

#56     May 23, 2009
  7. Besides confusing Capitalism and inept regulatory agencies, the other bothersome trait of this administration is their naive foreign policy.

We all learn in grade school to stand our ground. While Bush/Cheney made whatever mistakes you want to tag them with (have at it, don't care), we weren't attacked, and Obamas' assertion that they were criminals and all is misplaced. I only care about living. I don't want to vaporized, and I really don't give a shit what they do to terrorists. I really don't care. I want to protect US cities, and US citizens. I'm glad I don't have to deal with the nuances, but I'd be the last one to chase down citizens who do.

Second. Jessica Lynch was wheeled to a window where she watched members of her unit tortured and beheaded. There are vids on the net of that happening to Marines. So, what worse will they do to our Military? When the Russians fougt there, they knew not to get caught. These people are worse than animals, and when they surface, and declare they want to destroy Israel, or us, take the gloves off. You see what an outstretched hand to Iran has accomplished.

Obama has a high probability of overseeing a massive tragedy. He'll have to live with it. Because he gets to grab the family and Bo, and retreat to a bunker. You and I don't.

He is an arrogant, corrupt machine politician. We deserve better.

#57     May 23, 2009
  8. Cutten

Cutten

Not kidnapping, imprisoning, and abusing innocent people for years based on poor or non-existent evidence? Actually having legal safeguards, full due process, and other mechanisms to try to ensure people are actually guilty? Conducting swift and fair justice? You know, the sort of thing the US put in its constitution a couple hundred years ago.

#58     May 24, 2009
  9. #59     May 24, 2009
  10. ? You can be certain the U.S. constitution extends ZERO liberties to enemy combatants seized in Asia.

Get real. The funny thing about this debate is three decades ago these Afghan prisoners would've been killed on the spot.

#60     May 24, 2009