Cheney To Bow Out Before Rumsfeld ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Golly Gee Wow....

Ever heard of Midland TX ...Do you know the Bush Cheney backgrounds...supporters...many in the OIL INDUSTRY...
    ............................................................................

Remember there are a lot of Bush supporters that are very happy and would like to see oil even higher....

However...it gets to where enough is enough...and need to start in another direction...

This is a simple watch the money game..........and hey in politics its called chips...
    ...............................................................................
    You know you never know who you might be talking to sometimes...and where the payoffs are....

Hey but what do I know....you may be right...you may be dead wrong...same as me...
    ..................................................................................................

However...there is one thing that I do know....if you think that the US Iraq policy ...Iran policy...etc...has made oil cheaper...then I know without doubt...you have got to be BRAIN DEAD...
    You would be in my classification of someone who is educated far far and away above their intelligence...Booksmart..maybe...common sense ....fucking nada...

#21     Apr 24, 2006
  2. I dont know..................

In the words of Cris Rock........

"Thank you, Dennis. Now as you know, there's been alot of talk about a black vice president. And I just wanna tell the world that it'll never happen. As long as you live you will never see a black vice president, you know why? Because some black guy would just kill the president. I'd do it. If Colin Powell was vice president, I'd kill the president and tell his mother about it. What would happen to me? What would they do? Put me in jail with a bunch of black guys that would treat me like a king for the rest of my life? I would be the biggest star in jail, alright, people would be coming up to me and I'd be signing autographs: "97-KY, here you go." Guys would be going: "You're the brother that shot Bush. And you told his mother about it huh? I hope my children turn out to be just like you, Man, you know I was getting ready to rape you until I realized who you were. And even if they had a death penalty, what would happen? I'd just be pardoned by the black president. So you see, Dennis, it would not be in George Bush's best intrests to place Colin Powell on the ticket. "

#22     Apr 24, 2006
  3. Kleiner

Kleiner

However...there is one thing that I do know....if you think that the US Iraq policy ...Iran policy...etc...has made oil cheaper...then I know without doubt...you have got to be BRAIN DEAD...
    You would be in my classification of someone who is educated far far and away above their intelligence...Booksmart..maybe...common sense ....fucking nada...

You are clearly on the left side. At least this shows your admittance that it wasn't a war for oil.

#23     Apr 25, 2006
  4. Kleiner

The war was probably 10% other reasons...90% oil related...

For sure ...you are one BRAIN DEAD individual.....

#24     Apr 25, 2006
  5. Oil $ will fall when the Middle East (the source of black gold) is calmer... it went up since the invasion of iraq

#25     Apr 25, 2006
  6. Kleiner

Kleiner

Ouch. I do recognize oil as a factor. They are in possesion of a major resource and the country's sole income. But what I'm saying is what benefits have we reaped in that arena? Not lower oil prices. Our number one supplier is Mexico and then Canada.
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/...ons/company_level_imports/current/import.html
    if we went to war solely based on oil it wouldn't make any sense. They contribute only 4.7% of our oil.

#26     Apr 25, 2006
  7. Dividend...

It is directly because of Bush Cheney policies that oil is expensive...

Do you really think that for a moment that Bush Cheney were not aware of higher oil prices when they initiated the Iraq war....and are threatening nuclear war with Iran...????

Hmmmmmm......

#27     Apr 25, 2006
  8. $$$lover

$$$lover

On another note.....allergy season is in full today in NYC......probably a by - product of the high oil prices....and of course I have to blame Bush/Cheney if they weren't in office I am sure I would not have seasonal allergies......

If you guys don't beleive me ask "Libertad" one of our members of the LLL club...

Oh yes LLL club = (L)eft wing (L)iberal (L)osers club.......

See I said all this without even having to curse / use profanity to make a point.......

#28     Apr 25, 2006
  9. Kleiner

Kleiner

Section 9006 of the 2002 Farm Bill established the Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements loan and grant program to encourage agricultural producers and small rural businesses to create renewable and energy efficient systems. The funds announced today will be available to support a wide range of technologies encompassing biomass (including anaerobic digesters), geothermal, hydrogen, solar, and wind energy, as well as energy efficiency improvements. To date, the Bush Administration has invested through this program nearly $45 million in 32 states.
    -http://www.oregon.gov/ENERGY/RENEW/Section9006-VAPG05.shtml

#29     Apr 25, 2006
  10. Excellent Commentary All

Kleiner wrote;

Ouch. I do recognize oil as a factor. They are in possesion of a major resource and the country's sole income. But what I'm saying is what benefits have we reaped in that arena? Not lower oil prices. Our number one supplier is Mexico and then Canada.
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/...ent/import.html
    if we went to war solely based on oil it wouldn't make any sense. They contribute only 4.7% of our oil.

............................................................................

Ok...fine...good points....

Let´s put in a simpler way...

If there was no US intervention ...threatening of nuclear war etc...

The threatening of interuptions o smooth supply flows to the world´s users is indeed causal...This is what the market is telling you....
    .........................................................................................

And no I am not a leftist...I am on the far right to the extent that I want all public companies on the tube...I think this is the best way to provide incentive to workers...yeah...if done right....

Chavez is doing some good stuff and bad stuff...

Nationalizing assets cannot deliver what capitalization can deliver....Chavez is going to cause a drastic cut in international investment because of lack of confidence....which he needs...and more importantly his people need...for example...

#30     Apr 25, 2006