Cheney To Bow Out Before Rumsfeld ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Apr 24, 2006.

1. We can only hope that Cheney goes. But why replace him with Rice? I really don't understand why she is so highly regarded.

bt

2. She can be used by the Bushes in the future...

She is playable...

Another Bush Family Crony puppet....similar to Bush Jr...

3. Cheese

Cheese

Rice would be a fantastic Republican candidate for President .. black, female, statuesque, a unifier of the country. She has already completely wowed the Europeans.
    :)

4. bitrend

bitrend

Why Mr. Rumsfeld was mentioned in the subject? There's nothing wrong with him. He did his job. He did what the White House has asked him to do.

5. tnc$ddc

tnc$ddc

I tend to agree with you, Cheese. Rice is impressive. I, for one, am glad that Bush and Cheney are in charge, instead of one of the "gutless wonders" that don't understand what's at stake here. Bush drew a line in the sand and said "no more".

6. Kleiner

Kleiner

If we laid down, we would be a country of victims.

7. http://www.davidsirota.com/2004/04/condi-rice-needs-geography-lesson.html

Statuesque? Yeah, she certainly resembles a statue. She's also about as telegenic as Rove. Unifier? This is sarcasm, right?

Wowed the Europeans? Time to short the EUR.

8. Kleiner wrote:

If we laid down, we would be a country of victims.

..........................................................................................

Excellent Commentary

Exactly right ...the US public are victims of Presidential cronyism and outright fraud....total abuse and misuse of the two highest ranking offices...

Very very sad indeed....

Basically two oil company employees...
    ........................................................................................

Capitalism without a doubt number one...the more paper the better...cant wait for China etc to get their paper represented on the tube...

But there is a lot better way to perform what the US needs to do to stay on top of its competition....

...............................................................................................

Get rid of the Bush Cheney fiasco...oil will drop precipitously...

The best thing that could happen to the democrats is for Condi to run...because this would solidify a democratic win come election time...

Let Bucktooth run...Demos win hands down....
    ............................................................................................

Love capitalism...do not like liars and cronyism...

But I will say this...America did not have much choice last time...

Kerry vs Bush....I would vote for Bush every time regardless of his mistakes....

I hate it when you have high expectations and you get let down by cronyism and stupidity....and greed....

..........................................................................................

Look...I am definitely for whatever gets the markets of the world together and trade their paper all day long...stock is one of the few ways that wealth can be distributed...

What is happening with Chavez in Venezuela is wild stuff...when someone knocks on your door and takes your farmland to put in a government coop....or when your company spends billions under certain rules which are changed overnight...

Look...what is sad here is that so much is expected of the US and it ain't happening quick enough....

I want to see the US make alt energy fly...capitalize new companies ...get the paper on the tube...have more stuff to trade...
    ......................................................................................
    Yeah....and what do I know...I've probably made more mistakes than Bush has in my lifetime...

Can't believe this is as good as it gets though...got to get better than this...

Gotta get better.....

Hey I'm just another cowboy blowin smoke...

9. Why is it that the Dems always have the annoying bumper stickers? :D

#10     Apr 24, 2006