Cheney Says Nuclear Attack Will Happen During Obamas Term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tracer619, Feb 7, 2009.

1. While Dick and Bush were in office, hundred of thousand of lives were taken, that's wouldn't the nuke.

#41     Feb 7, 2009
  2. Yeah, that Obama is such an underachiever and so bereft of academic ability :rolleyes:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/harvard-law-school.html

It goes without saying that admissions to Harvard Law requires that a student be prepared to face competition of the highest caliber, many of whom will have been out of college for several years. Annually, roughly 7,000 applications will be submitted for a little over 500 seats in the class. The acceptance rate is typically around 11%, with LSAT scores generally ranging from 170-175, and GPAs typically ranging between 3.80-3.95.

SO he only was elected President of the Harvard Law Review, and only graduated in the top 10% of his class (Magna Cum Laude), against a sea of slackers, and not amongst those student applying to Harvard Law, who are among the elite college grads and LSAT test scorers even at the time of application to Harvard Law, let alone those ultimately accepted.

G_d, you're a douchebag.

#42     Feb 7, 2009
  3. Obama was an affirmation case all the way. 91% of Harvard graduates receive some time of "Honors"

Here is an old article discussing grade inflation at Harvard. Bush went there when an A was an A, or in his case a C was a C lol.

http://chronicle.com/free/v47/i30/30b02401.htm

http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/03/grade-inflation-resolved.html

#43     Feb 7, 2009
  4. Illum

Illum

Maybe its time to stop supporting Israel and their bloodletting. It will come back to us. And there is simply no reason for us to be involved in it. It is genocide, has nothing to do with the United States. They will fight back

#44     Feb 7, 2009
  5. No it is the other way around. We have had 8 years of disaster But it is Obama who is being fried a month into his administration.

I am not a Democrat. I repeat, I am not a Democrat. :D

But then again I could say the same about not being a Republican.

I don't know why anyone in the right mind would admit to belonging to either party or defend either Bush or Obama.

As another ex pres once said "Washington is not the solution, it is the problem". No matter who the current White House occupant is.

#45     Feb 7, 2009
  6. Now there is something I totally agee with. But now we will be labeled anti-zionist. F&*^ 'em. 100 to 1 ratio the deaths in the lastest war. Unreal.

#46     Feb 7, 2009
  7. Back on the nuk subject, in today's NYTimes:

Pakistan Frees Nuclear Dealer in Snub to U.S.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A Pakistani court freed one of the most successful nuclear proliferators in history, Abdul Qadeer Khan, from house arrest on Friday, lifting the restrictions imposed on him since 2004 when he publicly confessed to running an illicit nuclear network....................................

#47     Feb 7, 2009
  8. Mvic

Mvic

That is assuming the bully is a rational thinker. A fundamentalist of any stripe is by definition not rational. Look at the punishment that Isreal has dished out to the Palestinians, they keep coming back for more because they are driven by emtion and not rational thought. You either eradicate/anihilate, or you make peace. History teaches us that both work but both need 100% commitment. In this day and age peace might work better.

#48     Feb 7, 2009
  9. +1

#49     Feb 7, 2009
  10. gnome

gnome

I hadn't seen this, but it's the kind thing that concerns me very much.

"Somebody(s)" sponsored NObama... KNOWING he could not prove eligibility.. AND that the Supreme Court would not hear the case.... in other words, the SCOTUS IS IN SOMEBODY'S POCKET!

Why did "they" do this? Why now? Why NObama? Is it because he's black? A Marxist? Actually a Muslim?.... What are "their" plans that they need/want NObama as president? Is it to "allow" or "support" somtehing no other president would? Is it by being of color "they" expect he will get the support of American blacks to do something they wouldn't otherwise do?

Our people are so naive and gullible... :mad:

#50     Feb 7, 2009