Cheney Says Nuclear Attack Will Happen During Obamas Term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tracer619, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Where is your proof that he dodged his ANG responsiblity? Don't forget Dan Rather got fired for the story.

#31     Feb 7, 2009
  2. So Cheney's just like any other swinging &%^$ who calls mkt direction.
    Good for him.

#32     Feb 7, 2009
  3. Yes and rightfully so. He made claims he couldn't back up.

Well where is Bush's proof that he did complete his duties?

As you know it is very easy for a sitting president to have documents disappear as Bill and Hillary artfully showed. Not to mention Nixon.

#33     Feb 7, 2009
  4. "Claims he couldn't back up" exactly. Bush military service is a matter of record which is why Rather got canned.

Bush released all of his military records, including his grades in flight school. Bush also released his sat scores. He released all of his school records, medical records.

You just the typical obama lover. Going from now, where a clown is making stupid decision after stupid decision to 30 years ago regarding an x president.

Blame it on Bush lol.

#34     Feb 7, 2009
  5. Cheney's probably behind it.

Sick bastard that he is.

#35     Feb 7, 2009
  6. All the blaming on Bush is very interesting. It's as if all the Obama backers already know that Barry is going to fall hard so they're starting their defense 3 weeks into the 4 year effort.

#36     Feb 7, 2009
  7. Let us know when you graduate from Harvard Law, after being elected President of The Harvard Law Review, teach law for 12 years at The University of Chicago (on of the best universities in the world), run for the U.S. Senate and win, sponsor and help pass legislation that is now official U.S. law, etc.

I always laugh my ass off when someone like you plays armchair critic.

#37     Feb 7, 2009
  8. I am always amazed by threads like this and responses that say "guide your trading strategy accordingly", as if your position at the time of nuclear holocaust would matter as you leave the planet. I always figured that you keep playing the game till you win it all, or when the guy whose ball it is has to go home for dinner.

#38     Feb 7, 2009
  9. You might like this. lol

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_were_Barack_Obama's_grades_in_college

What were Barack Obama's grades in college?
    In: Barack Obama

Barack Obama has not released transcripts for his grades from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law. He has also not released his SAT and LSAT scores. No explanation has been offered for not releasing them.
    Per the Wall Street Journal September 11, 2008, "Obama's Lost Years," Obama graduated from Columbia University (to which he transferred after his first two years at Occidental College in California), with a degree in Political Science without honors, so had a GPA less than a 3.3. His roomate Sohale Siddiqi indicated Obama itially felt alienated, felt "very lost," and used drugs to get high, which could have led to low grades initially. The roomate indicates that he then turned serious and "stopped getting high." Obama transferred to Columbia because he was concerned with urban issues. Based on his overall undergraduate GPA of less than a 3.3, Mr. Obama's admission to Harvard Law School may reflect affirmative action statutes, low grades early, then higher grades later (purely speculation) and/or other factors.

At Harvard Law School, Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude, which, according to the Havard Law School website, is awarded to the top 10% of Harvard Law School students.

Also at Harvard Law School, Obama was accepted as one of 85-90 Editors of the Harvard Law Review, out of an estimated 1,000 students from the 2L and 3L classes that might have sought this honor. Obama was also elected President of the Law Review, which according to a Harvard Law spokesperson is not based at all on academics, but on other measures as would occure in any club.

Your fearless leader. Enjoy him while he lasts.

John

#39     Feb 7, 2009
  10. Redneck

Redneck

As this thread makes reference to 9/11, and what could happen in the future

It made me recall that day, and although I didn’t know anyone affected (murdered) by the attacks – I remember the sadness, anger, fear and shame I felt in my heart

The sadness for those killed

The fear of what lay ahead for my children

The anger that I wanted those responsible dead

The sorrow and shame we allowed it to ever happen

I still harbor those feeling deep in my heart

I'll hug my kids a little tighter today

Redneck

#40     Feb 7, 2009