Cheney Says Nuclear Attack Will Happen During Obamas Term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tracer619, Feb 7, 2009.

1. GTS

GTS

No, he didn't what is said was: "nuclear weapon or a biological agent of some kind"..."there's a high probability of such an attempt."

Attempt != Successful attack

High probability != 100%

nuclear weapon OR biological agent

Great headlines - read what he actually said though.

#21     Feb 7, 2009
  2. And when someone becomes an even bigger bully trying the retaliate against a small bully by attacking everyone who looks vaguely like the bully, they lose all sympathy and support from society at large.

#22     Feb 7, 2009
  3. I've been asking my company for a satelite office in Tuscany for a while... somehow they can't justify it though. Till then I'm stuck in the good old US of A

About Jack Bauer - I was kidding and do not honestly belive that ficticious Jack Bauer will be able to prevent any attack against the United States.

#23     Feb 7, 2009
  4. LOL!!! That last line is funny.

He's right, a nuclear attack is inevitable during the Obama term..Only it will be by the U.S. and or Israel....

#24     Feb 7, 2009
  5. Gnome,

Have you seen this aritcle where Obama is planning on allowing Palestinians refugees to come here?

"Obama opening floodgates by inviting Hamas to “migrate” to the U.S.A.?"

On his first official day in the White House, President Barack Obama was on the horn to President Mahmoud Abbas.

“The spokesman for President Abbas revealed that Mr. Obama had told the Palestinian leader that their conversation was his first with a foreign statesman since taking office.” (TimesOnLine, Jan. 22, 2009)."

"Given that a clip from Al-Jazeera televised Hamas-controlled Palestinians “burning up the phone bank from Gaza” to rally support for his presidential campaign, perhaps the telephone call was made out of gratitude. "

John

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/8236

#25     Feb 7, 2009
  6. I am far from a Obama supporter but did some of you folks also ask for Dubya's school records (grades :p ) or what he was doing before he traded away Sammy Sosa or dodged his responsiblity to the Air National Guard??

#26     Feb 7, 2009
  7. Clinton passed up Bin Laden when he had the chance not due to incompetence as I had orginally thought but was bribed by a huge Saudi donation to his library to not take him.

Saudi contributions to his library were disclosed in the vetting process for his wife. They took place at the same time the Osama deal took place.

I wonder if information on this is what Sandy Berger stole.

John

#27     Feb 7, 2009
  8. Uhh maybe you can provide us with that info. I seems to have missed that. :p

I believe the donation were made AFTER he left office. Prove me wrong. I'd gladly like to be updated.

#28     Feb 7, 2009
  9. Go look it up yourself. Quit being so lazy.

#29     Feb 7, 2009
  10. You are. It NEVER happened. AT least not how you say it did.

#30     Feb 7, 2009