Cheney backs Limbaugh over Powell on GOP future

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, May 10, 2009.

1. I'll agree with what you say. I'm a recovering Republican waiting for the party to get back to its roots which IMO they will not do with their current plan of having Rush as the face of the party bossing everyone around while the party keeps pandering to gun nuts and the religious right and Cheney is out of his bunker telling everyone how great torture is.

Sadly, the other party will have time and opportunity to cause harm while we wait.

Pelosi and others like her are the GOPs real chance at revival.

Seneca

#51     May 13, 2009
  2. The GOP is in such massive disarray that Gary Sinise of CSI is now being touted by Nicolle Wallace, a top adviser to GW Bush and John McCain's presidential campaign as a possible GOP savior.

What a joke.

#52     May 14, 2009
  3. give the demos enough time and rope and they will hang themselves. Always do.

#53     May 14, 2009
  4. So says the ET paid "prop" poster who has posted 25 times in the past two days and doesn't even trade for a living.

#54     May 14, 2009
  5. How much do they pay? Landis I have heard you use that line on this board so many times , I wish I had a dollar for every time you said it. You do have a point, I need to get my ass off this board and attend to business better. It is a waste of time isn't it.

#55     May 14, 2009