Chemtrails Watch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #31     Apr 18, 2011
  2. ammo

ammo

i know they have to dump excess fuel needed to circle if landing as a safety precaution against crash landing with a lot of explosive fuel onboard,, this usually happens near the airports when they know they will not be circling...maybe amt knows when they started this process,so as to not go back and find the name and retype this post,the guy who said he photographs,...do you live near an airport

#32     Apr 18, 2011
  3. #33     Apr 18, 2011
  4. #35     Apr 18, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let's say I am the logistic man behind dispersing stupidity over Americans, I would do it overnight, when it is cloudy with a lowflying aircraft when there is also very little wind. That would make sense...

Secrecy and delivery to target, kind of important....

Oh yeah, and I would tell to Aunt Jennie to move out of Chicago.

Or I have a better idea. Instead of highly suspicious and everybody can see airplanes, I would just use FASTFOOD as delivery device. It goes right to every Americans' blood system, animals don't get harmed and it is much easier to tell to Aunt Jennie to stay away from the French fries...

Hey if anyone connected is reading this, I have other great ideas, I can be hired!

#36     Apr 18, 2011
  6. #37     Apr 18, 2011
  7. The chemicals released need heat/sunlight activation to get the released compound to breakdown and atomize best.

#38     Apr 18, 2011
  8. 1996 was the primary year that chemtrail spraying was moved into full scale operations.

#39     Apr 18, 2011
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Of course!!! Silly me, why didn't I think of that???

Well, how do you protect the relatives of the sprayers? Or do they employ the aliens from Area 51??? How about the government employees who are all in this? Do they get a protective shot or something?

The Clintons did it....

Is there any statistical evidence that more Americans died in the last 15 years, beside due to obesity???

#40     Apr 18, 2011