Chemtrails Watch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Yes, I have known that contrails can last minutes not just seconds, although I said merely seconds as I did not feel the need to say they can last seconds up to minutes, even though I remember as I was posting at the time that I hesitated and wondered if I should include minutes in case someone would point that out even though I knew at the time I was pushing my luck exaggerating on my part saying only seconds and omitting minutes, as I now wonder if I should apologize for the confusion it caused the many ET members, but then again is that necessary as now I see there are few participants on this thread and they did not make issue with the omission of minutes or they are merely not as aware as you and I are that we have been aware for decades that they can last minutes, of course depending, like as you said, upon atmospheric conditions, which I have noticed and have actually been aware of for decades, but did not mention that, not thinking of seconds and minutes being comparable to the hours and a good part of the day that any of these individual modern contrails can hang in the air as I cannot begin to thank you for pointing that out as I don't have the experience as you do from posting your comparatively huge number of posts. It will never happen again.

Green as environmentalists say, of jet fuel formulations, not green tint.

I have never observed contrails hanging in the air dispersing out wider over hours except in the last decade.

Not that I was taking notes, I could not have predicted their usefulness, but before 2000 I never saw any, although there was a lot of airline traffic. The first part of the '00 decade the sky was very often covered thickly. I still see nearly the same number of jets, yet the last 5 years seldom do any of the long lasting contrails ever appear. From completely covered skies to rarely a single contrail. Do atmospheric conditions change by partial decades like that? Do jet fuel formulations change? US air passenger miles are about the same during those ten years, but they would not necessarily be the same amount where I live yet there should be much more of these long lived contrails like there were five years ago yet I rarely see them anymore, although I do still see the contrails that last seconds to minutes.

#21     Apr 17, 2011
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Math question:

If the wind blows 70 mph Eastward at 5 miles high where the plane is traveling Northwest but blows 20 mph Westward 1 mile high from the ground, how old is the dispersing pilot?

#22     Apr 17, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Trivia question:

How many short fat guys does it take to play the ukulele at a cheap hotel bar?

#23     Apr 17, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably not necessary.
    Large numbers of posts don't make me or anyone else always right.

Ah I see.

I have but then I've been interested in aviation since 1968.

Not very often. Here in the states Jet A is the most common, there are other blends. I don't recall hearing about any significant formulation changes. They don't often make significant changes to aviation grade fuels.

#24     Apr 17, 2011
  5. science question:
    has america always had this many nut cases or has the visibility of the internet just made the conspiricy nuts more obvious?

#25     Apr 18, 2011
  6. If the govt is spraying chemtrails to make people sick, the first people sick would be the elderly which, because of Medicare, the govt pays for. So the government benefits how? Maybe is chemicals to make us eat more, well the fattest people are the poorest, and, because of medicade, the govt pays for. So the govt benefits how?

#26     Apr 18, 2011
  7. Serious question...

If the airlines had to "lace " their jet fuel to accomplish chemtrail for what ever reason, would not the total weight for jetfuel have to remain same for the flight ? ... so by adding a mix to the fuel it would decrease percent of fuel to keep the weight limit and therefore reduce mileage and add large costs.
    What benefit would an airline have to do something that sounds so ridiculous.
    Where are these additives stored, and where are they mixed with fuel, who is contracted to do all of this ? Sounds costly, does the government offset the costs to the airlines to accomplish this ?
    Would the chemical mixture as it burns shorten the life of the engines ?
    Really does not add up.

#27     Apr 18, 2011
  8. If the chemicals are not fuel mixed but carried the plane must be equipped to perform chemical dumping, chemicals need to be delivered and loaded, planes fueled up for the job and all is large costs... again who is paying for all of this and why ?

#28     Apr 18, 2011
  9. Evergreen out of Marana is where some of the spray programs are conducted. I trained at the Army facility there for a period of time.

I don't think there is sharing from any poster here that is not already admitted activities. The US government has already admitted to spraying programs in documents from several agencies to include the DOE, NOAA, and DOD. The media is not allowed to cover this story even though they are aware of the non classified programs.

#29     Apr 18, 2011
  10. #30     Apr 18, 2011