Chemtrails Watch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Wife: ... honey, I won't be around tomorrow I'm going to the beach to get a little r&r.

Sprayer : :D

#11     Apr 17, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is also the normal exhaust fumes associated with the burning of a hydrocarbon fuel.

#12     Apr 17, 2011
  3. Pay attention, observe and look up, which can be difficult if you don't live in a rural area and don't have decades of observing normal contrails to compare the "chemtrails'' to. Where I live in 2002 through 2008 or so there was a lot of "spraying" of "chemtrails" usually just before storms moved in or when the day's temperature was to be warmer than average. There has been little activity the last couple years, observing normal contrails nearly all the time. Running low on funding must be.

Contrails of water vapor last only seconds. "Chemtrails" last for hours. I have observed no spraying at night, only during the day. Passenger jets run east and west here. Rarely north and south. When storms approach, I see a lot of spraying, running north and south at a lower altitude with differently marked planes.

Whatever it is, I have observed for decades normal contrails of water vapor until the last decade when "chemtrails" have been seen.

Some think it is an experiment in weather control, including protecting us from bogus warming. The theories of intentionally making people sick or whatever don't sound plausible. These are only added benefits as a bonus.

#13     Apr 17, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not true, depending on conditions they can last for many minutes.

#14     Apr 17, 2011

5. Chemtrails last hours.

#15     Apr 17, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What types of aircraft are dispersing these "chemtrails" and what sort of dispensing mechanism are they using?

#16     Apr 17, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Silly, the pilot opens the front door and has a bag of chemicals that he slowly tosses out into the engines. If you have a good pair of binoculars you can watch them do it. Sometimes it is out an open cockpit window. You can identify the planes becuse they have the code word Continental (for Chemtrail) written on them. Where's AMT4SWA? He knows all about this stuff :D

#17     Apr 17, 2011
  8. I have lived in the country in the same place since the '60s. Always outdoors depending upon the weather and always observing the sky. Outdoor photographer: modern contrails ruin my photos. 1960's, 70's, 80's, 90's I had no interference.

Whether the jet fuel is reformulated to make it greenish or they are experimenting to fight bogus warming, all I'm saying is it's a waste of taxpayer money. I don't believe in those conspiracy theories.

#18     Apr 17, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

The ones you claimed only last seconds?
    Interesting, there are more jets in the sky now than before of course.

There has been no major reformulation that I'm aware of, nor have I noticed a green tint to current contrails. What part of the world are you in?

#19     Apr 17, 2011
  10. Yes, essentially they are artificially made clouds. The combustion process creates water and carbon dioxide, which is then rapidly cooled causing condensation and the formation of what are effectively clouds.

There is a process used to "seed" clouds and force rain in order to control local weather, yet this is done by flying into a cloud and releasing chemicals, not dumping chemicals into a bright blue sky.

#20     Apr 17, 2011