Chemistry in trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QdzResurrection, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Chemistry affects trading. Belive it or not, even you claim you are a mechanical or system trader. There is no escape. Some chemistry helps you win some time doesn't. I wonder it may not overstate that chemistry is one of the most critical factors among successful traders. If I had every cent for when chemistry affects someone's trading, I would be richer than W. Gates. Believe me you need to find out the right chemistry for you for the most of the time. You need your lucky chemistry.

2. Mecro

Mecro

You mean like drugs?

3. Mecro, no, it's not drugs. You know, I don't like drugs. By chemistry, I just mean it all sorts of chemistry that works on our bodies and minds. Think about the super the day before, the breakfast this morning, and then the lunch. Or how about that chocolate snack. There is always subtle chemistry to change our performance. Now think about the substance we got on the way shopping on the weekend. It could change the course of our trading the week after. Then it comes to chemistry produced inside our body. A subtle change may cause an imbalance between peaceful and irritate mind, or a winning or losing decision. The timing difference is so important whether we are observing the market, making discrete decision, monitoring our systems, and following signals. Chemistry is not psychology because psychology is not the whole story. psychology talks subjectively. Chemistry is objective material changes us everyday and every minute. Chemistry is so important to our life and trade.

4. cuz

cuz

No No No Mecro...................I think he means you have to be in a happy place mentally.

You know, it' like when you are spankin that ASS while you're hittin her from behind and she says................I MUST CUM and BABY SIT MORE OFTEN.

Gotta go I think I hear my wife coming....................

False alarm..............Just the babysitters MOM.

HEY 3 SOME!!!!

Now I am back in my happy place again!

MILF, MILF, MILF

:eek:

5. LMAO

CuZ the MILF HUNTER!!!

Kids lock up your mommies...
    :D

6. Physics to...and even geology and cosmology

And believe it or not - economy :)

7. Also the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th dimension up to 12th according to superstring theory :D

8. are u sure your not on some dangerous concoction of narcotics.

9. Kap

Kap

:D

10. Mecro

Mecro

I was joking but I think it's funnier that I have to explain that.

#10     Mar 12, 2004