Checklist for Success..No.5

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by zmostatabi, Dec 2, 2005.

1. 5. I quickly discard negative emotions that can hurt my trading results.
    When you lose, you want to learn from the experience, then put it behind you. You cannot afford to dwell on a loss once the trade is complete. You have to have total focus on the new moment and forget about the past, save for the time you allocate to evaluating past trades (which should be done outside market hours).

2. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Hello. Why don't you post something interesting and new? Or is that too challenging? You read like, 'An Easy Guide To Trading', if there was such a ludicrous book? The majors are all at or near LTR. I don't need to read about 'easy steps', it's all been said before. You can say what you want about me, i'm not bothered matey, so save your thought for the markets and not about telling myself and others how to deal with ourselves. It's all been said before.

3. TWMPMM

TWMPMM

Hey Rude,

I think he's got one left (#6). Maybe after that he'll post something we haven't all heard a million times before.

4. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Don't hold your breath.

5. If you don't like his posts, just move to the next thread. Why is it necessary to be rude? you're obviously trying to compensate for something you lack.

6. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Is that right? Well, you read and defend his posts with an almost avid fashion, so i wouldn't say it was myself that was lacking. You obviously need his advice and find it interesting. Why don't you take up knitting or something?

7. hahahahahahahaha