Check this Video out. Guy claims obama told him born in Kenya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Perhaps because he nothing better to do??

He explained why it stuck in his mind which was because he spent 4 days in Kenya while serving on the Midway.

You don't remember any conversations from 20 years ago??

#11     Mar 26, 2011
  2. Just because you foolishly and naively accept Odumbo and the Dem's word for it doesn't make it so.

Birthers will disappear in a heartbeat... just as soon as Odumbo provided proper documentation.

#12     Mar 26, 2011
  3. +1

#13     Mar 26, 2011
  4. Why don't you tell us in detail about a conversation you had 20 years ago with a stranger. Don't forget the details of all the people around at the time, and quote word for word like this guy did.
    He is a fake, only the gullible would believe him.

#14     Mar 26, 2011
  5. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen from the 3:55 minutes on the video. That man is saying in (1992) he talk to Obama and his mother. And he is saying Obama's mother tell him she have cancer.

Look here.
    "In late 1994, Dunham was living and working in Indonesia. One night, during dinner at a friend's house in Jakarta, she experienced stomach pain. A visit to a local physician led to an initial diagnosis of indigestion.[1] Dunham returned to the United States in early 1995 and was examined at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City and diagnosed with uterine cancer. By this time, the cancer had spread to her ovaries"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

#15     Mar 26, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Now I know they don't use this term anymore, but maybe he's an idiot savant? In part, anyway.

#16     Mar 26, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

The town Obama was supposed to have been born in wasn't part of Kenya in 1961 from what I've read. So Obama saying he was born in Kenya is a little problematic. And Hillary Clinton would have given her left nut (or Bill's) to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii but even her machine couldn't find anything to prove otherwise

It really doesn't matter anyway. Unless someone can force Obama to produce a signed birth certificate we will never know. The only hope is that such proof will be a state requirement to get on some ballots in 2012.

I really hope some day we find out he was born in Kenya but the odds of that happening are pretty long.

#17     Mar 26, 2011
  8. Kenya was still kenya in 1961 and mombasa was still part of it. Its just the british owned it and called it Kenya proctorate or something like that until 1963 when Kenya declared independance. Its a little like saying President Andrew Jackson wasnt born in the USA because he was born in 1767, 9 years before we became independant.

#18     Mar 27, 2011
  9. This video only has 89 views on it as of my watching it (and this ET page has 230 views right now) I'm guessing all 89 views probably came from elitetrader then, so is this you or do you somehow know the person who made this video?

#19     Mar 27, 2011
  10. Obama is definitely a muslim traitor who wasn't even born here.

He should be impeached.

Obama hates Israel too.

#20     Mar 27, 2011