Check out this commodity site I created!

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by commoditiestrdr, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Just because one does not like Miller Lite (I think it sucks) he will not enter a pub or a bar where they sell it. Maybe Optionnetics pays for some advertisng...so what?

#11     Feb 6, 2008
  2. commoditiestrdr

commoditiestrdr Commodities View

Cool thanks for being honest...

#12     Feb 6, 2008
  3. commoditiestrdr

Would you guys be interested in a calendar. I'm going to add one.....one for each market with all important dates.

Also I'm going to have traders post their trading systems.

#13     Feb 6, 2008
  4. Yes. A calendar with all the report days and bond auctions would be a good idea.
    You may even allow someone to get E-Mail reminders ,when they sign up for on a given report.

#14     Feb 7, 2008
  5. does anybody else think that BOB HUNT and the Pattern Trapper are absolutely awful??

#15     Feb 7, 2008
  6. commoditiestrdr

Hey at least you are honest!

#16     Feb 7, 2008
  7. Well, please excuse me for being cynical, but did you really create this site to help your trading, or did you create to try and derive advertising revenue from it? If its the former, then I'm intrigued by the fact that you are paying a fee to ET to promote your site. If its the latter, I too find that interesting since you are asking the ET community to develop your site so you can later profit from the ideas of others.

#17     Feb 7, 2008
  8. commoditiestrdr

Yeah I did develop it for me to trade better. The charts are the best for reading elliott wave (at least I think they are)

I use the news to help trade as well. I also like to get trades and ideas from other brokers....all of that streams in. I'm posting on ET to get ideas from others.....

#18     Feb 7, 2008
  9. I thought his name was Mike??

#19     Feb 7, 2008
  10. commoditiestrdr

Now that's funny!

#20     Feb 8, 2008