Check out this Bitcoin Vending Machine. Very cool. Anyone see these around yet?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by David Donner, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Anyone see these around yet?

Trader Curt and johnarb like this.
    • Old news - they have been around for about 5 years.
    • There is one at the Waves Coffee shop on Howe Street in Vancouver, Canada.

rb7, Van_der_Voort_4 and Nobert like this.
  2. 5 years?! holy cow. this is the first one I have seen in public. thanks for posting. I thought they were very rare.

3. Nobert

Nobert

It's bit ironic that on machine it's written ,,Buy'' instead of ,,Pay with''.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think originally you could also sell BTC at these machines, then that feature stopped.

5. I don’t understand why anyone would use that?
    How is that easier than tapping a few buttons on your phone?
    Plus the extra fees for the machine.
    Makes no sense

Nobert likes this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

But don't cha know there is one over at "Waves Coffee shop on Howe Street in Vancouver, Canada". Right by the Court House - bail someone out while you are there, just a hop, skip and jump .......... 1000's of friggen miles away from most of us. And then there is the Covid border thingie nowadays.

7. Overnight

Overnight

It's called "impulse shopping placement". A sneaky tactic in retail merchandising circles that actually works.

8. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have never seen one in real life, only on pictures and videos.

9. .

Was surprised to see that my HEB grocery store here in small town Texas has a machine in the front part of the store that allows one to buy Bitcoin.

HEB stores are ubiquitous throughout the state of Texas. Wondering if any others are seeing these machines in their grocery stores too... thinking that they are much more common than I realized :wtf:

#10     Dec 31, 2021