Check out this anti-Mac commercial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Screw that...two men riding together in ANY convertable is gay in Texas! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

#11     Dec 4, 2002
  2. I only saw one of those mac ads that was worth a crap, and that was one with the guy who says he is a windows sytem administrator at the end. The rest are totally counterproductive, they are painting themselves as the computer for idiots. Even the Yo Yo Ma one is stupid, he keeps saying how he is a total illiterate and can't do anything. This will drive people who consider themselves literate to windows just so they won't be assumed to be dumb. They are guaranteeing a shrinking niche market rather than try to actually compete with Microsoft. I actually have always been somewhat fond of Apple, but their plight doesn't look that good right now. The I-pod looks like a table lamp and the cube was way too expensive and not expandable enough.

#12     Dec 4, 2002
  3. I got a horn for ya right here buddy.

#13     Dec 4, 2002
  4. Yee haw!! Make way for the Rump Ranger and his tasty companion, LongShot!

#14     Dec 4, 2002
  5. you guys really know how to have fun in Texas don't ya.:D

sorry, but i shoot only dear with my big gun. two legged dears:D

#15     Dec 4, 2002
  6. What are the two best things to come out of Texas?

Interstate-20 and Interstate-30.

:D

#16     Dec 4, 2002
  7. Texas swimming pool

#17     Dec 4, 2002
  8. heh heh what the hell's he gonna do... duh:D

#18     Dec 4, 2002
  9. I know this sounds a bit cruel, but why doesn't Apple just come out and say:

Macs are for idiots, mentally retarded, down syndrome, autistic, brain damaged, glue sniffing, high school dropout, double digit IQ, booger eating, lazy, emotionally cripled people who have no frigging clue and are too stupid to learn how to use a PC.

#19     Dec 5, 2002
  10. Bsulli

Bsulli

Texas my home state.

Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!

Bsulli

#20     Dec 5, 2002