Check out these girls that hang out at chess tournaments

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 3, 2004.

1. nitro

nitro

Brother Candletrader,

You would happily do your own broom.

nitro

#11     Jun 4, 2004
  2. deeznutz

deeznutz

#12     Jun 4, 2004
  3. Cutten

Cutten

You mean the one that looks like Michael Jackson? :D

#13     Jun 4, 2004
  4. yep.

WAA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA :D

#14     Jun 4, 2004
  5. They are most certainly "paid" help.
    :D

#15     Jun 4, 2004
  6. Move to the SF Bay Area, the Western Europe of the United States, that's about the only place in America to meet women that still value intelligence in men...

#16     Jun 4, 2004
  7. lol...

a set of coouch is a set of coouch.

#17     Jun 5, 2004
  8. well, they are assuming that your pockets are as deep as your knowledge.

most women do not value anything other than your ability to provide for future generations.

most women's ideal life is to get married to prince charming(rich guy) & have babies.

proposal #1
    if you were going to get married, ask the bitch not to have a formal wedding, and put the money towards a larger down payment of a house. i want to see her reaction. if she's a fine little thang, and is cool with that idea, then she's a keeper. but that rarely happens. even the most homeliest chick would dream of having a fairy tale wedding. i guess only disney can be responsible for that train of thoughts.

whats your (raw) deal?

#18     Jun 5, 2004
  9. Oh man, I just saw the pics at the bottom of the page and ya gotta be kiddin me...they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

#19     Jun 5, 2004
  10. nitro

nitro

Well,

I do not agree with what you are saying. It is amazing to me, but the greatest lesson in life is that the way we perceive the world is a at least as much a reflection of who we are, as much as it is a reflection of what the "real" world is.

In fact in my life, the women that I am or have been around have struggled for every dime they have, and while they would rather have money than not, they wouldn't be caught dead with someone just because they had money.

FWIW, my ex-wife and I had our wedding in a house that we bought and had to renovate in eight weeks before the wedding. We were barely able to scrounge up enough money for the wedding because we used it all to put down a payment on the house and for the renovation.

However, I have heard that alot of these eastern European women are very desperate to get to the west and will do almost anything to get US citizenship. Apparantely, there are plenty of takers on that deal even though they are aware of the intent.

nitro

#20     Jun 5, 2004