Check out the TATAs Journal...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by N54_Fan, Oct 25, 2011.

1. deaddog

deaddog

Too bad. Your journal had the potential to be a good one.
    I did find it time consuming to keep up a journal in real time. I also found that there wasn’t too much discussion when you have a strategy that works and the discipline to follow it.
    When you get right down to it, trading is fairly simple. The difficult part is persuading yourself to follow your plan.

Thanks for your insight.

#91     Nov 28, 2011
  2. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

Yeah,...I definitely have a profitable system and follow it as much as possible. I become reassured nearly every week that my system should be followed. I guess part of the issue with lack of discussion here is that there is nothing for people to criticize.,....or maybe thats just my arrogance...LOL (I was probably just boring you guys to death...LOL). Anyway, I really was not getting much out of this journal.

I really enjoy speaking with others about trading because as many of you know it can get quite lonely trading. That was actually the biggest reason I had for the journal,...but sadly there was little to no discussion except with a 2 or 3 on here.

I am happy to discuss even in private messages and lend any insight I can to you and others here deadog.

Good Luck.

#92     Nov 29, 2011
  3. bozwood

bozwood

Sorry to hear it too. Thanks for what you wrote, though.

#93     Nov 29, 2011