Check out the following stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Jun 21, 2011.

1. bonchi07

bonchi07

ADI and ALTR's RS look good but they have to regain the 50 day line. I do trade mostly on technicals....What method do you use?

I will keep them under radar to see how they perform. They could be building bases so I have to give them some time. One Stock I have been watching is AVGO. I feel there is some resistance at the 36 level. It has been holding really well. Todays winners, among others, EZPW, PLCM, NANO, SAPE...
    I am keeping AVGO, CPHD, ILMN, SWI..etc...
    Happy Trading!:D

#11     Jun 27, 2011
  2. hajimow

hajimow

I have been trading ALTR and ADI for over a decade. Everything is tattooed in my mind (charts, earnings). They had the best results ever last Q and their outlook for the next Q is even better. They are the stocks that are not pumped so you know that they are not overvalued. I believe ADI will clain $43 soon. You can buy the shares and sell ADI July $37 or $38 PUT to reduce cost (both will need separate margins).
    Note : Today's action also proves that they have just started to go higher and correction seems over.

#12     Jun 28, 2011
  3. hajimow

hajimow

General advice to everyone: Don't trade any stock based on soley on someone's recommendations. I am just here to share ideas. Don't trade what I suggest beuacse I said so. I know no one does that but it is worth mentioning.

#13     Jun 28, 2011
  4. bonchi07

bonchi07

Good point!

#14     Jun 28, 2011
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Higher day high and higher day low is happening for almost a week.

#15     Jun 28, 2011
  6. hajimow

hajimow

7. hajimow

hajimow

SPY is 131.75. Time to short it. Temp pull back.

#17     Jun 30, 2011
  8. a94buff

a94buff

I really appreciate everyone's input and help in this thread. Thanks.

#18     Jun 30, 2011
  9. Some stocks doing really well today. BPI finally doing it. Missed CPHD..ACOM watching it. ILMN will have to do something soon. Maybe today is the Day!

#19     Jun 30, 2011
  10. hajimow

hajimow

ADI Call options for August 39 look very cheap. ADI is at 38.96 and August 39 Call option is 1.35/1.45. I believe it should be 1.8/1.85. No dividend is between.

#20     Jun 30, 2011