Check out ADI today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Aug 17, 2010.

1. hajimow

hajimow

Allow me to lead you on your position. You might see a very slight profit takings tomorrow (I even doubt that) but this stock will fly to 32.5 in a week. Even at 32.5 this stock is super cheap. My reasons:

They had the best ever results and not only they did NOT warn about next Q and not only they did NOT say outlook is cloudy and uncertain, they did say:

We will have stronger next Q results and we will beat the crap of all analysts expectations. Go and read their outlook for the next Q.

#11     Aug 17, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm up 4% so far.

I swing trade equities.

Good call on this one bro!!

I bought a little over 1,000sh for my Client portfolios.:)

#12     Aug 18, 2010
  3. hajimow

hajimow

This is something that might happen from now:

Those who are not familiar with the company's funamental will think of shorting it here and then the big traders will buy more shares at the close of today and in the next 5 days and will take it to another level which will squeeze the shorts and push them to cover which will make ADI more volatile and more potential to the upside.

#13     Aug 18, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree.

Don't think I'd want to short this one.

I'll be moving stops up accordingly, but not too tight.

Again, good call!

#14     Aug 18, 2010
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Although the performance of a stock cannot be verified by day to day price movement, but it will interesting to see how ADI will bounce back from being slightly in red to dark green today. Watch out TXN too. That is also another monster.

#15     Aug 19, 2010
  6. hajimow

hajimow

I will not be fooled by the market drop and sell my shares. I will hold on to them and use any drop to add to my longs. I will prove that patience and not tapping out pays off.
    This will be my last email on this thread as I don't want to look like I am pumping a stock.

Good luck to everyone.

#16     Aug 19, 2010