cheapest futures commission

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Funster, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Gee thanks. I learnt something today! :D

#31     Feb 7, 2003
  2. trader99

trader99

Hmm.. Interesting. I've started to do volume on CBOT products. Bond futures stuff ZB and ZN(10yr). I love the liquidity of ZN. And I started to scalp YM heavily too. Though I wished it was more liquid. But it's getting there.

Do you know if IB out there has a similar deal for CBOT products or just CME products? I thought CBOT and CME had a deal to do clearing together?

Can you tell me rates? Can you get it to $2 RT if someone does heavy heavy volume?

Any prop firms out there can do $2RT? If someone does a few hundreds RT a day?

I'm testing out a new scalping system. I also have a trend system which is obviously less transaction.

I'm sure all you prop shop out there would love to hear this. If you guys can get to around $2 RT then respond.

haha!

#32     Jun 20, 2003
  3. jessie

jessie

If you are doing a few hundred CBOT contracts/day, you would probably save money leasing a seat & trading at member rates in a primary clearing acct. The CBOT website has all the membership info available.
    Jessie

#33     Jun 20, 2003
  4. The best solution would be to start your own prop firm with some other high volume traders.

#34     Jun 20, 2003
  5. jearnest

jearnest Velocity Futures

If you are looking to get lower commissions, starting as low as $3.90 per RT, and going down to $2.52 per RT, goto Velocity Futures Website commission schedule at:

http://www.velocityfutures.com/commisions_schedule.html

Velocity is new as a sponsoring broker with Elite Trader and will offer special rates of $3.00/RT for any volume to Elite Trader customers for the first month that you trade.

Velocity Futures is an FCM and offers X-Trader by Trading Technologies for $500/month. We can offer also a simulator for CME and Eurex for you try the product out.

Jay

#35     Jun 20, 2003