Cheapest broker for OTCBB trading?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Alphafar, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Alphafar

Alphafar

Hello all of you,

I'm looking for a direct access broker that offers cheap prices for large volume trading (+20,000 shares).

Kind regards,

Alphafar

2. noname

noname

i don't think theres a such thing. Direct access? how could there be direct access to OTC? do you even know how it works?

3. Alphafar

Alphafar

Why wouldn't it be possible to trade the OTCBB using direct access???

4. noname

noname

beacuse otc is just a bunch of brokers making phone calls *sarcasm*

5. Alphafar

Alphafar

I have to admit I don't have any experiences with the OTCBB market. So the only way is to trade via the regular brokers?

6. just21

just21

Archipelago recently announced they were going to trade otcbb electronically. Nasdaq cancelled there computerisd trading system for otcbb.

7. noname

noname

well there yah go, I had no idea about arca, so maybe you can find one now, but I don't know who or where.

8. depending on the interest many stocks that trade otcbb are available with a direct access platform through ISLD ARCA ect..like wcom and km to name a few...however, i woudl never use a DA platform for that unless you were looking to scalp a few subpennies quickly...say you buy 10000 shares of a 10 cent stock on arca....thats going cost you 40.00 to 50.00 just to enter the trade on arca, not to mention your firm's commission. of about the same.....You 'd be better off finding a firm wiht a MAX rate or flat rate on all transactions like BROWN and Scottrade ect..

9. jaiko

jaiko

Try Mytrack.com