Cheap, 'safe' drug kills most cancers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by universaltrader, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Inhaling a 0.5% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide will oxygenate the blood enough to kill most parasitic pathogens. Costs only $1.99.

#41     Apr 6, 2007

2. Bingo!

The human blood PH is 7.35

Stop smoking and stop intake of processed and refined foods. To alkalize the body, simply take a teaspoon of lemon juice and add baking soda until fizz stops. Cost $0.50.

#42     Apr 6, 2007
  3. #43     Apr 6, 2007

4. THANKYOU...

That and eating RIGHT, not this processed garbage the food manufacturers dump on us.. and yes, Cancer will be gone, or you will never get it....

#44     Apr 6, 2007
  5. I guess if you have cancer, it's all in the hope.

#45     Apr 6, 2007
  6. hels02

hels02

Are you calling CANCER a 'parasitic organism'?

#46     Apr 6, 2007
  7. Oh it's that easy huh? I would love it to be that easy but for some reason im still skeptical. Give you give me examples of when this has worked?

#47     Apr 6, 2007
  8. I met this lady in person....

Changed my view of things..

http://www.drday.com/

Since meeting her, I change my entire families diet. Flu season is now for other people. We dont get it, Sickness and ailments are a thing of the past for me and mine. No chronic back pain or foot problems.

I lost 65 lbs in 6 months (250 to 185) and have never felt better. I eat less because what I eat fills me up and doesnt make me have cravings for more (JUNK FOOD, refined SUGAR and other garbage)

I am 4 years converted, and will never look back.

#48     Apr 6, 2007
  9. Just for the sake of balance:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html

"You cannot change the acidity of any part of your body except your urine. Your bloodstream and organs control acidity in a very narrow range. Anything that changed acidity in your body would make you very sick and could even kill you. Promoters of these products claim that cancer cells cannot live in an alkaline environment and that is true, but neither can any of the other cells in your body."

#49     Apr 6, 2007
  10. That would be imbalance, for every one article you find on NOT adjusting body pH I can present 4 from DOCTORS as well that prove otherwise.

Anyone attempting to keep their funding from the drug makers, etc... will of course scream against this.

Once the issue becomes MONEY, watch out. Look back 30 yeasr to the amount of sugar and salt in food, do you think it went up by coincidence????

#50     Apr 6, 2007