Cheap Option Commission

Discussion in 'Options' started by ajworth36, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Greetings! I have been doing some research and have found a firm that offers competive pricing with no minimum ticket charge, which was hurting me at $10, i looked at the demo today, pretty good better than most, post your rates and I will see if they are better, we all have to stick together to help us in the long run.....cya

2. novel20

novel20

Is there a website for your broker?

3. If you trade enough volume OptionsXpress and ThinkorSwim are $1.25 per contract and IB is $1.00 or less per contract...

4. IB still seems awefully competitive. $.75/contract, minimum $1 per order. (i.e. if you buy 1 contract, it costs $1. If you buy two, it costs .75 + .75 = 1.50 total).

So, no ticket charge, $.75/contract. And they pay 3.5% interest on cash. Not bad.

If you've found better, please post their web site.

5. If you want a referral and are doing volume PM me and I will show something a lot better ...

6. I always find offers like this suspicious. Why not post the broker's name publicly? If it's some kind of "secret" broker, will I really feel comfortable having a substantial chunk of my life savings in their care?

7. Exactly..but if you will re-read what the original poster said, one will realize this thread is like many others here, nothing but more than 100% Bullshit...The scammer just wants people to IM him or have one of his shills IM'ed so they can tell you all about their bullshit cheap ass firm....Do note that the flea bag says he has found a firm and yet doesn't tell who they are?....Then the creep goes on to say "Post your rates and I will see if they are better"............ Oh really dipshit!!..And then finally, he says WE ALL HAVE TO STICK together but yet he just registered here just to post his bullshit..

Just another thread that should be deleted..

Re-read his bullshit below:

"Greetings! I have been doing some research and have found a firm that offers competive pricing with no minimum ticket charge, which was hurting me at $10, i looked at the demo today, pretty good better than most, post your rates and I will see if they are better, we all have to stick together to help us in the long run.....cya"

8. Oh Mr. Loser or Mr.Savage? However you liked to be called....I just finished reading some of your replies, you sound like a real moron, you are the one that is a trader wannabee, Elitetrader is for real traders not imposters like yourself, you really show your intelligence through your ignorant comments, you should ask questions before you give your opinions......I trade 5k to 10k options a month, I have found a firm that uses the Real Tick platform, they are offering me 75 cents a contract with no minimum and would give me 70 cents if I bring in other customers.......Getting back to you Mr. Loser, I think your comment on 10-16-05 pretty much sums up what kind of person you are, I will let other elitemembers decide....Mr. Loser says "This past Friday I started trading at 9:30 AM

By 9:45 I was UP a LOUSY $30k so it annoyed me how easy making that $30k was that I quit for the day to go swimming with my kids and to play with my wife

PS> I will post my BLOTTER as soon as my 8 year old is finished with the PHOTOSHOP ".......Let me ask you a question Mr. Bullshitter, if you make so much money, why do you get your rocks off replying to threads on elitetrader?......Do us all a favor leave Elitetrader and go find a rock to hide under, because myself and other real traders will not let a bad apple like yourself, ruin what we have to do and that is to provide for ourselves and our families.

9. bottom line i've been averaging 500 option contracts amonth with ib for 3 ytears and there fills are as crisp as any firm around and there commissions are as good as they get. also one thing ib has i've not een anyone else do is use bnox for price improvement

10. MTE

MTE

Don't kid yourself, IB is not the only one that uses BOX for price improvement.

#10     Dec 18, 2005