Cheap Online classes for the series 7

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ProgrammerGuy, May 3, 2008.

1. hi,

i know if www.stcusa.com that offers online classes, but in order to sign up for an online class you have to pay $450. Anyone know of anything a little more reasonable?

2. Surdo

Surdo

Just get the tests, and do them, memorize the answers...how many fucking threads are you going to start about this test?

Plain and simple, DO THE TESTS...that is all you need to pass.

Take notes, any time you do not understand the answer, make flash cards, and you will pass, its not the Bar Exam!

Instead of posting on Elite Turder, do 1/2 a test!

It's $225 for the book/tests, buy them, these are the actual questions! You DO NOT need a freaking class.

el surdo

3. ha ha ha I think you make it clear.

Actually surdo I'm finding your advice quite helpful I'm just doing the questions and reading the book when I don't exactly understand it. That's it!

4. true, you seem to have been on 4 different threads about this topic in the last week.

5. Asking lots of questions in different ways to different people and taking nothing for granted sounds like a good trait to have in a trader. especially one trying to get the Series 7 and having to negotiate his fees etc... with the firm he ends up with.

Best of luck to you on the S7