Cheap Futures Broker??

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by myboyDWade, May 23, 2007.

1. velocity futures is very good to, you get x_trader.

#11     May 23, 2007
  2. I trade with openecry. As long as you can read a recent chart you can't beat them.

#12     May 23, 2007
  3. Their rates have ALWAYS been negotiable. Did you notice there is no link on the site to the published rates? But if you inquire (not to be confused with rate negotiation) you'll get the link. I haven't been with them for a while... Since v1x of the software. I have an aversion to .NET software, but from what I hear, v3x is a stable, worthy platform.

I do keep in touch with reps there. And although I don't use them currently, I have no issues about recommending them, when appropriate. :)

Osorico

#13     May 23, 2007
  4. I downloaded the demo and I like it. I am opening up an account now. I will update on how the process goes, but I like freebies so not paying for software is big for me, and the published rate is cheaper , not much but a lil cheaper than where I am at now.
    But thanks to all who helped!!
    :)

#14     May 23, 2007
  5. Opra

Opra

That's what I was wondering--I didn't see their rates on their site. Thanks for the info. I will take a look.

Regards,

Opra

#15     May 23, 2007
  6. A Balance view

Direct Fills (Man) is about half the price of OPen E cry I mean mentally cheap BUT thier platform I didnt feel offered that much and IB is Cheaper as well and you have a choice of front ends and you can trade around the world from the one account.

Open E Cry are going that way as well though and I am using them and like them because before long they will have access to SFE HKFE and Singapore. Thier rates could come down a bit though. Also soon have access to Sierra and mulicharts.

Their DOM and advanced order management is still behind joints like transact who have a great platform and the really cool brakeeven function. If you just wanted to trade the US they might be worth a serious look.

Cheers

P.S. I still think 2.50 each side is the most we should have to pay.

#16     May 23, 2007
  7. anyone with OEC? :confused:

eMini Indices
    $2.81
    All in Per Side
    ER2, ES,YM, NQ, EMD

looks unreasonable..

#17     Aug 31, 2007
  8. ssss

ssss

Gentlemen

Infinity alsov offer 300$ margin for e-mini
    and platform from author observation was
    some more speedy as OEC

Your respectfully

#18     Aug 31, 2007
  9. 2ticks

2ticks

Not 2.81, 2.31 per-side all-in is published. Negotiations are also welcome. Not unreasonable at all for retail.

#19     Aug 31, 2007
  10. no charting :(

#20     Aug 31, 2007