Chavez: statesman or south american POS?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Sep 20, 2006.

1. I can assure you, if Hillary becomes President, I will accord her more respect than that shown by your side of the aisle to the current CIC. Furthermore, I will not support undermining her authority or tactics if she decides protecting this country is worth her time, and will castigate the press if they publish leaked informaton on those tactics. And I will never, EVER, compare her to Hitler if she decided to take military action. How's them apples?

As for war crimes, it is my fervent wish that soldiers found guilty of them are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Too bad the guys we're fighting don't feel the same way about their methods, huh? Have you noticed that what we define as "war crimes," they define as "Standard Operating Procedure"? Probably not...

#31     Sep 21, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

Another shit-for-brains.

So much for Democracy. Bush, Ahmedabajin, Chavez. RETARDS GALORE!! :D

#32     Sep 21, 2006
  3. Time and time again you prove yourself to be the flaming pussy that you are.

Since you've quoted UBL and his statement that..."we love death...they love life....that is the difference".

And My reponse was that: maybe we should've spend 300 billion on catching UBL and his Paki protectors. Or some other worthwhile energy endeavor...

Do you still disagree?

#33     Sep 21, 2006
  4. So you refuse to answer my question but have the audacity to ask me one and expect an answer?

You're not only dumb, you're stupid. Furthermore, you asked "Do you still disagree?" which makes no sense at all as I neither agreed or disagreed.

But I don't believe in hurting the mentally challenged, or, in your case, mentally challenged individuals who are also alcoholics, so I'll tell you what: Answer my question, and I'll answer yours. Even better, so you don't have to slowly maneuver your mouse whilst the increasing amounts of vodka you're imbibing further inhibit your motor controls (if you even had any to begin with) I'll even repeat the question: Were all the 9/11 victims "neocons"?

The ball's in your court, Waldo...

#34     Sep 21, 2006
  5. Hapa you are weak and lame...

The last time we did this you chose to ignore my questions to you. Do you remember what they were?

I thought so.

And the awsers to my questions that you refused to answer are about to manisfest themselves in real time. As I knew they would.

Take a number non-rate.

BTW: seriously you should get some help

#35     Sep 21, 2006
  6. More nonsense from the leading contender challenging the resident troll for the "I'm a better obfuscator than you are" trophy.....

My previous encounters with you left no lasting impression, as you were clearly out of your league (much like this one). However, if memory serves correctly, you're referring to the "What does a US victory look like in Iraq" debacle of your own making in which you asked the question, were given a link to the US government's definition of such, then proceeded to stick your head further up your ass as the "discussion" went along.

Please rejoin this discussion when you're sober and able to answer the question posed to you instead of regurgitating "you are weak and lame" ad nauseum.

Remember, AA is there to help you, but first you must face the truth of your addiction. Either that or somehow reverse the lobotomy that was performed on you when you were but a wee laddie...

Tomorrow's the first day of the rest of your life, Waldo. Try to make it 24 hours of sobriety. You can do it!

#36     Sep 21, 2006
  7. you have illustrated you know very little about my side. please expound on exactly who or what my side is?

#37     Sep 21, 2006
  8. HA HA HA.

Her own party is bribing her NOT to run cause they know she can win the nomination, but no way in hell the election.

They have offered the Senate leadership in case you haven't heard.

There is nothing the repubs would like more than to see Hillary run. Easy pickings.

Personally, I think it would be great entertainment watching Hill and the repubs bashing the hell out of each other (I don't like either party).

#38     Sep 21, 2006
  9. If I have mistakenly subscribed you as being left of center I apologize. Given your embrace and of the WTC conspiracy theories, I characterized you as a moonbat, which refers to loonies from the left.

If you are in fact not a moonbat, I apologize.

If you are in fact right of center, or center, or points in-between, I shall adjust my terminology.

#39     Sep 21, 2006
  10. Cesko

Cesko

While I certainly don't approve of Chavez's rhetoric or methods, I respect and admire his zeal and integrity.

One more thing,these kinds of people can be, potentionally, most dangerous idiots.
    Hitler was zealous and he definitely had integrity.
    http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/aslowfuse.htm

Pabst, turning left???:confused:

#40     Sep 21, 2006