Chavez: statesman or south american POS?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Hapa...

Here's the deal.

You're a weak and strange person. I've said it before and I stand by it.

That you are scared of the boogie man is something I cannot help. That's you own personal Idaho.

Please refrain from trying to upset and scare the children with your personal demons.

Now run along.

#21     Sep 21, 2006
  2. I accept your surrender.

Now back to your little sandbox in the World of Denial.

And yes, I agree with your assessment that the moonbats have the mentality of children.

Have a great, great evening! :D

#22     Sep 21, 2006
  3. i have to be honest.... it just seems like the media is getting ready to pull a 180 on bush/cheney and let them take the fall for 9/11. maybe they are trying to wait till they get an iranian nuke strike first, then they let 9/11 cave in on his ass.

but they keep leaking small amounts, bit by bit. something feels weird. their only defense is popular mechanics and we all know how pitiful that attempt was. the MSM still tries to ignore the tough arguments but i notice they are starting to crack. seems like a new 9/11 truth video comes out daily. pretty soon the 36% numbers will be over 50%....... how can they play ostrich then???

#23     Sep 21, 2006
  4. Why don't you suck the corns outta the turds still lodged in my ass hapa?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are weak and lame

and you make me giggle. And you always have

:p

#24     Sep 21, 2006
  5. Going on record that Bush & Cheney were responsible for 9/11 would sound the death knell of any so-called "respectable" media organization. Even the liberal press understands that if they cross that line into dementia, enough of the public will be turned off to ever consider them reliable sources of information (not that they are now, but that's another discussion).

Your typical citizen who tracks the news and researches issue, the average joe the media depends on for subscriptions/eyeballs/page hits, etc., most likely does not subscribe to the conspiracy theories of quack academics and Bush-haters.

So to be honest, I think your assessment is rubbish.

#25     Sep 21, 2006
  6. "When the argument is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates

Get it, loser? :D

#26     Sep 21, 2006
  7. and you understand chavez? look.. its all about oil, he wants to nationalize the oil fields and that is a big no no. they already tried to kill him. then they overthrew him and he got his office back. go look up united fruit company and daddy bush and how they dealt with "commies"...... its the same dynamic. what we need to do is leave them the fk alone. that is their oil not pennzoils. if they want to sell it to us then fine. if not we go somewhere else. the only ones that benefit from a military conflict are the oil oligarchs and the defense companies. SOUND FAMILIAR??????????????????????????????????????

people wake up.. this shit is easy. stop parroting sound bites and paid media shills, do some research.

#27     Sep 21, 2006
  8. You never had an aurgument

I tried to get to make one....but you pussed out again. Just like you did the last time you tried to hold your own with me.

"Slander" was just my way of having fun at your punk assed expense.

hapa you are weak and lame.

You always have been and you always will be.

#28     Sep 21, 2006
  9. i guess time will tell......but you may want to get used to saying President Clinton again. oh yeah and polish up on saying "war crimes" a lot.

#29     Sep 21, 2006
  10. "Aurgument"? Glug glug glug, down goes the vodka...

Try, in your alcohol-induced haze, to answer the question posed earlier: Were all the 9/11 victims "neocons"?

"When the argument is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates

Get it, loser? :D

#30     Sep 21, 2006