Chatroom Recommendation

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by fkh, Mar 7, 2003.

1. #11     Mar 7, 2003
  2. Cmon jpomerenke, you're ruining the tone of this thread. I thought we were in attack mode. :D

#12     Mar 7, 2003
  3. fkh

fkh

and I have indeed made money with them. One thing - if you don't know how to manage a trade, of course you're going to lose. If you examine the transcripts and match the trades, it's obvious that they make money.
    But judging from the responses here, you guys are a crowd of losers.

#13     Mar 7, 2003
  4. We are very happy to see that there are people who want to show us how to make 6ES points/day for 75$/month.

I think a few months ago, when I took the free trial, membership was 150$/mth. I guess they cut it for the sake of all the poor traders haunting this forum:D

#14     Mar 7, 2003
  5. I tired to do some research of my own before I start making a accusations towards Millennium-Tradere.com.

All I could come up with is a picture of the staff, Thunder, Lightning, Trader79MT, and SharkyMT.. it may be a bit old but I guess it was at one of the Trade Expo's in NYC

#15     Mar 7, 2003
  6. Hubert

Hubert

yeah thats so funny

you have got to love people that dont use there real names?

#16     Mar 7, 2003
  7. It used to be $250/mo when it first started. I guess not too many takers at that price.
    They also offer one on one online mentoring at $150/hr. What a deal. :cool:

#17     Mar 7, 2003
  8. fkh

fkh

I make money with them - 40 ES points this week alone. Realize that 6 points is chump change for you guys, but I'll take it any day, particularly if I'm trading 10 contracts, which I do.

#18     Mar 7, 2003
  9. murphy

murphy

Hi,

I did take a trial a year or so ago with these guys.

They must think all the members use a dial-up ISP to trade because most of the calls were out of the money by the time it hit the chat.

I also tried to contact another member in the room and I found out later the person was working for them.

Murphy

#19     Mar 7, 2003
  10. see fkh, you did more harm than good to "the firm" by spamming here, you stupid *

#20     Mar 7, 2003